Are We Really Meant To Be? Part III

Six woke up feeling lightheaded. she remembered she drank last night, smoked.

She hated it though, but feeling the breath behind her neck and the arm that's wrapped around her body, made it very well worth it.

She turned and saw Mono, silently sleeping next to her, they were both naked under his shirt which they made as blanket on the couch.

She couldn't help but smile.

Just a month ago, she woke up the worst way possible and now, looking at him sleeping beside her, was the best way to wake up.

She gave him a peck on the lips, to which Mono woke up to.

"Oh I'm sorry did I wake you?" She asked.

Mono opened his eyes and looked at her.

She thought he was going to stand up and leave her again but she was wrong.

He smiled with his sleepy eyes. "It's okay"

Mono was aware of what was going on, he just didn't care anymore.

Six rested her head on his chest. "I thought for a second there you would leave me again in the morning"

"I won't do it again" he said.

Six stared into his eyes and just want to melt into it. The feeling was just so right.

"Hey, you need something hot to eat? Is your head throbbing? You were so drunk last night" he asked.

Her head was indeed throbbing. but she didn't want to break how she laid on his chest.

"Do you even remember what you did last night?" He asked.

"It's kind of blurry" she muttered.

"You were stripping right in front of me, and throwing yourself to me like a hungry lion cub" he chuckled.

Six could feel her cheeks turn red. "I'm sorry" she muttered. "But you were ignoring me"

Mono smiled. even though they shared a steamy fiery night, Six was still very cute. "I'm sorry for ignoring you Six, I felt like, I was obliged to save you from myself" he said in a straight voice.

Six looked up at him and again their eyes met. "You don't have to protect me from you, because whatever you do to push me away, I'll still come back running to you. No matter how cold or how stinging your words may be, I still won't believe them, because that's not the Mono I know, the Mono that promised to protect me." she told to him.

Mono felt his cheeks flush. this girl really loves him, and he loves her just as much. "You know me all too well, huh?" He asked.

Six nodded at him.

"Well, I know you well enough to know that you hated drinking and smoking last night, am I correct?" He pointed out.

Six laughed. "Yes, I hate it please don't let me do it again"

He chuckled and sat up. "I know your head is aching, I'm going to fix you something to ease the pain okay?". dressed himself, giving her a kiss on the forehead and headed to the kitchen.

Suddenly, Six's phone rang.

It was her mother.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Six! Where are you? I got a call from your R.A. who said that you weren't at the dorms last night" her mom angrily asked.

Six rubbed her forehead before saying. "Yeah, I spent a night at a friend's house, we had a paired assignment that we needed to submit today, we stayed up all night doing it, I'm on my way to school now".