New Neighbors

Mono and Seven walked to get home after they finished basketball just passing their times than always playing playstation in Mono's place.

Basically his mom scolded them to go outside and play somehow other games than always their eyes been glued in the screen. so they went near by court.

As they walking, they passed on one house that has a truck was parked.

"I wonder who was gonna be our new neighbors?" Seven ask while they seeing some mens walking in and out repeatedly to put those things inside of the house like such a big couches chairs tables ect.

Mono shrugged "Dunno, maybe just some random." he just said.

"Or maybe a hot girl" Seven teased and nudging Mono's side.

"Is that the only thing that you could think when we we're having a new neighbors?" Mono raised an eyebrow at him.

Seven laughed "I'm just joking. Our graduation is coming in a few weeks dude, you should get a girlfriend already. you've been a single for whole years of highschool." He exclaimed.

Mono rolled his eyes at him. "Having a girlfriend is such a waste of time. I don't want to have a chain around on my neck doing whatever your girlfriend do what she says or want to obligated."

Seven narrowing his brows to him and crossed his arm. "Your being rude to the girls, not all of them are like that."

Mono shrugged and said "that's what I've always seen in internet nowadays"

Seven could only do just rolled his eyes now to him. "You've watching to much about those fight and break up on relationship in tiktok, if you keep being like that, you're gonna be single from your whole life."

Suddenly they heard a car was just stop in front of the house as they turned their heads. seeing a family coming out from the car.

Mono was stunned when he saw a girl in the backseat getting out from the car, she has a short black but messy hair and she just wearing simple yellow hoodie and short pants.

Seven move his gaze towards on his best friend seeing how look he gave to the girl, this cause him to smirk knowingly that his friend finally found a girl that he will like.

After Six was get out from the car, she let out a sigh and look at the new house that they were starting to lived. but then something was caught on the corner of her eyes.

In the other side of road there's a two guy standing and watching them. She think that is one of her neighbors around to their new place.

So she turned to face directly to them and before she could walk, her dad stop her.

"Sweetie where are you going?" Henry ask her.

"I'm just gonna meet our neighborhood" Six said to her dad.

Henry insisted said. "Okay, but be careful and don't go anywhere yet cause you didn't know around here"

Six nodded to her dad. "I know dad" rolling her eyes, she knows how her dad was so overprotective to her. then she continue to walked.

"Come on honey, she will be fine. now she will have a new friend here quickly than staying always in her room." Hailey said to her husband patting his shoulder.

"But—" Henry about to say but quickly cut off again by his wife.

"No buts, Six knows what she's doing. beside you didn't know well your daughter. that she can punch like a men when she get mad" her eyes rolling on that statement cause sometimes in the previous school where Six been attending, they have been called by the principal about their daughter that got into a fight.