TOMMY.

TOMMY sat in the jail fuming, not only did some random dude have him all the way fucked up about some random bitch he didn't even know

     TOMMY sat in the jail fuming, not only did some random dude have him all the way fucked up about some random bitch he didn't even know. He had to also call his mom for help, and in doing so? Like always she was going to call August.He distinctly told her do not call him but she always did.

     He hated that she felt like she couldn't depend on him or Shakurr, only ever August.

     Her golden child. The one who could do no wrong. After that bullshit he pulled two days ago about their father, the last thing he wanted to do was hear his mouth about this. To be honest? He barely wanted to see him.

     He knew exactly what he was going to say, and how he'd say it.

     But he didn't give a fuck. The situation was out of his control and not his fault. Tommy warned the dude several times, and he simply fucked around and found out. Tommy was thinking back to how it all happened in the first place.

————꧁꧂————

    Tommy sighed unlocking his car door as he got out. He was coming to work to pick up his check and then he was taking some vacation days. He needed time to think, time to wrap his head around this whole situation. Better yet? He wanted to grieve. He had so much questions and nothing was being answered. Today he was going to drink to his heart content, smoke and sleep.

   "Hey..How are you feeling?" Naomi asked as soon as she saw Tommy step inside, he shrugged slightly Naomi could see in his eyes he wasn't getting much sleep.

    "I'll be aight, better than the first day I found out. What's up with you?"

   "Nothing up with me, I'm lonely here, but I get it. You need time."

   "Lonely? It's other niggas that work here beside me" Tommy joked, Naomi sucked her teeth side eyeing Tommy."I ain't friendly, and these mothafuckas a little too friendly. Think this about to be some damn coworker romance."

   "They very own Black Ink Crew show." Naomi playfully pushed Tommy as he laughed. Naomi passed him his check as he took it.

   "All jokes aside, I appreciate you checking up on me though. Imma be good though. I'll be back before you know it." Naomi nodded.

   "How your brothers taking it? Your mom?" Tommy sucked his teeth.

    "Shakurr probably somewhere crying his ass to sleep, My mom is..I don't even know. Tried to speak to her and she going around in circles. And August? Don't get started on that heartless ass nigga, he's as good as dead to me."