Growing Fears

(Peace City, 1 week before the attack)

Knight: Copy, thank you general!

Peace Island Defense General: Of course sir!

Angela: So what did he say?

Knight: As it turns out, the spy satellites have no record or any confirmation that TechnoMaster could be rebuilding his army. But he is known to be resilient and cunning. I know he is doing something on that island, but whatever it is cannot be good.

Tom: You worry too much your highness, you defeated the guy and that's what matters! Peace Island no longer has to fear that tyrant anymore.

Jimmy: I don't know, Tom. Knight might be right. TechnoMaster has built quite a lot of advanced weaponry and there is no doubt he maybe willing to invade us again.

Angela: I agree. TechnoMaster is many things but a cowards isn't one of them. It's only a matter of time before his forces land on our beaches again.

Knight: Which is why we must be ready! Right now we are in the midst of a Cold War and it's only a matter of time before a real conflict will happen once again. We have to be prepared!

General Vitch: What do you expect us to do? It's not like we can just have the military patrol the city and have to enforce martial law on the population.

Knight: That might be a possibility but for now we must keep an eye out for him. Even in this very room or even on this island, he might be listening to everything we say.

Kate: Yeesh.

Knight: In the meantime, we should also update our defenses and also increase the number of troops in later hours but for now we should also be prepared for the parade as well.

Angela: Right today is the celebration of our independence! The 200th anniversary when we liberated ourselves from the many warlords that tried to control Peace Island.

Knight: Indeed. But I want a few security measures just to make sure. Tell General Grins to place some troops in the city and have security guards be placed all over the island.

General Vitch: Yes sir!

Knight: Now let's us prepare for the celebration of 200 years.

Tom: Oh Yeah!

Angela: Wooo!