Volcano Island

(TechnoMaster Base)

(TechnoMaster Base)

(Note: This is not the original idea for his base, the original was the base you see on the cover of my second story)

TechnoMaster: Of all the things I have done, everything I built, it all came down to this. Before long, I was part of a family that was well respected and treated like all high class officials. Now look at me, the leader of the world's largest criminal enterprise and general of the largest military terrorist organization the world has ever seen.

Shadow: It has been quite a lot for you, hasn't it, sir?

TechnoMaster: It has. Thanks to that dumb treacherous two ton suit of hunky idiocy, I now am on a deserted island with my entire family and crew!

Savage Blade: Well honey, if it wasn't for your genius and tactics, we would not be here as of now. Besides, this island is filled with everything that you could possibly need.

Shadow: Yeah, and the local native population seems to not mind your presence. One village now has the ability to farm at twice the production rate!

TechnoMaster: Yes, but I still have my focus on Peace Island itself. Because of Knight, it's the reason why we are exiled here and while this island happens to be a paradise, I still want my revenge for what he and those foolish villagers did to me!

Shadow: But how do you propose we come up with such plans? Ever since Knight defeated you in battle, Peace Island has been making progress to ensure that your return is met with force.

C.Y.B.E.R: Yes and according to my long range of media sources, Peace Island has been given a lot of support in recent months. They just acquired the resources needed for a new military! Knight is now promoted as Commander in Chief.

TechnoMaster: Hmmmm. Then we must make haste and prepare for all future invasion plans. Get me my War Council!

Mercenary: Yes sir!

TechnoMaster: Tell them that I want to have a meeting in the War Room! We must prepare for what is to come of our nation! And have the public now about the recent update! I want everyone to be aware that from this point on: We are going to take the fight to them!!!

Shadow and Savage Blade: Yes sir!!!

(TechnoMaster heads into the war chamber)

Shadow: Do you think what he considers is a bad plan?

Savage Blade: My husband is many things! But foolish is not necessarily one of them. I'm
Sure he knows what he's doing!

Shadow: I hope so! For both our sakes, I have served him since her created me to which I'm proud of but with his recent experience of fighting Knight and his exile, it has been hard for him since he conquered this island.

Savage Blade: Yes and what was even more stressful during that point in time was when we first got to the island, they just dropped us off with our supplies and expected us to die the first minute we landed. We weren't even ready for jungle environments despite living on a tropical island at some point in our life time.