Chapter Four

A tug on my collar got my attention as I turned around to look at her. My face broke into a wide grin as I did, pulling her into my arms. I kissed her ear softly , whispering" hello Mistress." She giggled softly and nipped my chin." Hello pet." I shivered when she called me pet, making sure it was a big enough shiver for her to feel. I needed her to know how the smallest of things would affect me. I felt her grin across my neck as she kissed it softly, sending shivers up my spine. I growled in frustration when I realized I had to get to class. I tried to pull away but I ended up pushed against the wall, one hand grabbing my ass and the other holding my hands together. I struggled a little, a soft moan escaping my lip as she kissed and bit my neck; holding my hands tighter." Mm I kinda like it when you struggle pet. Keep it up and don't think anything could stop me from taking you right here, right now." I stopped struggling to look down at her." Please Mistress I need to get to class I can't be late." She sighed softly and let go, hugging me tightly." I know baby.." I held her close for a moment then headed off the class.

The Professor dismissed the class an hour and a half later. I grabbed my bag, walking out the door, heading towards the door to meet Mistress where we always rendezvous at. I smiled as I thought about her, just walking out the door towards the side. It was then that I heard giggling. I slowed down a bit but kept walking, thinking," it's probably someone else I mean it is a big school." As I slowly approached the corner I looked around and my heart sunk. It was.... Mistress and some guy. Making out against the wall. His hand was in her pants, surely rubbing her core. Her hand was gripping his cock through the jeans. I gasped softly, backing away as emotions flooded my brain. "I... I thought..." I fell back a little bit, yelling when my head hit the ground. I saw Mistress look over me, a look of shock and horror crossing her face. She started to walk towards me her mouth agape." P-pet..." I growled and stood up, backing away. I started to pant as tears flooded my eyes. "Y-you and me Mistress..." I choked out." I-it was s-supposed to be just you and me!" I almost shouted. I saw her flinch at my words and I backed away more." Pet..." She said, taking another step closer." That was nothing just some guy, I'm.... I'm sorry I di-" I held up a hand cutting her off." Come back when you care...." I managed to get out before my voice broke. I turned around and started to run. I didn't know where I was just running. I ended up stopping at the between of two stores. I stepped into the little alleyway, my heart pounding. I leaned against the wall, a sudden wave of anger crashing through me. I turned around, punching the wall as hard as I could. The pain shot through my hand but I didn't care. All I could see was red." You should have known... You should've known you stupid shit.... You'd never" I punched the wall again." Ever, EVER be fucking good enough for her." I said to myself. I kept punching the wall till I was weak. The pit in my heart growing bigger as I fully processed what I saw. " I just... I thought I was finally worth something..." I but down on my lip to keep from crying again, but to no avail did that work.

I stayed leaned against the wall for three hours. Three hours for her to find me. I was looking at the ground when I heard her footsteps. I looked up, looking at her eyes as the pain crashed back through my body. I instantly looked away, another tear falling. Her footsteps came, stopping I front of me. She wiped the tear away, lifting my face as more slowly fell. Before she could speak, I started to." I'm sorry Mistress..." She caressed my cheek softly." I, am the one who should be sorry baby boy." I shook my head still looking at the ground." I-it's me... I should have been more worth it... I should have been better I should-" my voice broke again as I started to sob. She pulled me into her arms, slowly lowering us to the ground. I sobbed into her shirt as we sat. She straddled my lap, laying my head against her chest. I sobbed soaking her shirt as I held onto her tightly. "I'm sorry baby boy..." She whispered into my hair." I'm so so sorry.." I felt a drop of wet hit my shoulder. I looked up a little to see her crying softly. I wiped her tears away and pulled her close. She looked down at me and very quickly, but very softly, kissed me. I kissed her back after a moment, closing my eyes. She stopped after a few seconds, laying her forehead to mine. " I truly am sorry baby boy. I shouldn't have allowed that to happen. You're all I want and I shouldn't take you for granted." I kissed her again, squeezing her gently." I accept your apology Mistress. It's okay.."

The next few days were a little rough. I forgave her but I was still scared. I stayed stuck to her side like glue. She got annoyed at times but understood.

I kissed her hand softly, kneeling In front of her. I heard her giggle softly as I kissed over her palm, slowly going up her arm. I stood a little, kissing over all of her arm, slowly kissing to her chest." Not that I don't like this, pet, but what are you doing exactly?" She giggled again looking at me. I smiled, pausing for a moment to look at her." I love you. I'm going to kiss every inch of your body Mistress. " she flushed softly and raised an eyebrow." Well then pet. There are some parts I may was you to kiss a bit more than others..." She grinned deviously at me, making me blush deeply as I grinned." I would be more than happy to obey Mistress." I slowly unhooked her bra, tossing it in the corner. I went down, unbuttoning her pants and sliding them off, biting my lip as more of her skin came into view. I bit my lip looking at her, then grabbed her black and gray laced panties with my teeth, sliding them off slowly. I put my hands behind my back as I slid them off, slowly, letting out a soft moan as my nose filled with her scent. Once they were off I tossed them in the corner. I went back up, kissing her neck softly, moving along her chest to her arm. I kissed her whole arm softly to her fingertips, sliding my mouth over them, sucking them gently. She moaned softly looking at me and moved her fingers in and out of my mouth, rubbing my tongue. I let out a soft moan looking at her. She tapped her chest lightly, indicating to kiss there. I moved to her chest, kissing it softly all over, licking over her breasts gently. She gripped my hair tightly, pressing my face into her breasts firmly, covering my nose and mouth. I moaned deeply, struggling a little bit as I sucked and licked her nipple. She pressed her leg into my crotch rubbing against me. I moaned again as she giggled." Hmm someone's getting hard.." I nodded as I struggled more to breath. She let out a playful sigh and lifted my head, rubbing my hard-on with her leg. She pressed my face into her other breast, doing it for the same amount of time. When she stopped I was panting, but continued down her body. I kissed down her beautiful legs, all over them. Then to her feet, kissing all over them as well. I covered her legs in kisses, slowly kissing up to her core. I looked up at her as I kissed it, slowly licking it and sticking my tongue in. She moaned, gripping my hair again. I licked from her and to her clit, sucking her clit gently. I let out a mis when I stuck my tongue back in and felt her walls contract on my tongue. I kept licking her, gently sucking her clit as well for ten minutes till I felt her start to drop in my tongue. I let out a loud moan when she did, as I licked faster till I felt her cum. It all went in my mouth, causing me to moan more from the taste. When she finished and I licked her clean I crawled into bed beside her. We held each other close, panting softly. I kissed her gently, pressing my forehead to hers." I love you.."
" I love you too."

«I almost had a brain fart writing this it took me five minutes to figure it out honestly. Tell me whatcha think!!»