Chapter three

I yelled out, the pain in my cry getting drowned by the pleasure. I moaned whimpering, pulling against the tie that imprisoned my hands together behind my back. I panted heavily, groaning as I felt her grab my hair, holding my head back. I felt her warm breath across my neck as she kissed it softly, biting it once. She kissed up to my ear as I tried to lay my head back down. I whimpered as she gripped my hair harder, roughly jerking my head back up, biting my ear as she whispered in it" I want to hear every noise you make pet. No hiding your face and muffling them. " She kissed my cheek softly then placed her hand on my cheek, turning me to look at her." Are you okay baby? Do I need to stop?" Still panting heavily, with my eyesight slightly out of focus, shook my head." P-p-please keep going Mistress please." I moaned again as she shifted her hips, causing the strap on dildo to move inside me, rubbing against my G-Spot. She grinned widely sitting back up, running her hands over my thighs, digging her nails in. I was bent over on the bed, my knees spread apart as far as they could go, held in place by two leather straps that attached by chain to the ends of the bed. My hands were tied behind my back by a bright red and black tie, bound tightly. I still had feeling but when I moved my hands I could feel the friction and burn and absolutely loved it. I kept my head lifted up, closing my eyes and biting my lip. "M-mistress please please rub that spot oh please I'm begging." She laughed warmly and smacked my ass roughly, causing me to yell out and moan. " Hmm... You've been a good boy. Spread your legs more and sway your hips for me pet. Beg for it. I want MY little slut to really beg for it." I bite my lip as I spread my legs as far as I could, swaying my hips." I love it when you call me that Mistress. Please please do that spot. Please rub against it pound me roughly please please Mistress. Please I need it Mistress p-please." I bite my lip roughly swaying my hips more and more as she gripped my thighs harder. " good boy." She said as she started to roughly pound into my hole, hitting my g spot. I yelled out loudly, tugging the tie roughly as I squirmed, blushing deeply as I felt myself start to leak precum onto the bed. I bite my lip as I look back at her* "M-mistress I just... Dripped..." As soon as I spoke the words she pulled out of me, causing me to grimace at the sudden emptiness. She walked till she stood in front of me, crossing her arms." Did I give you permission to cum. Pet? Even if it is precum you did not ask." I whimpered softly looking at the bed." I-I'm sorry Mist-" she gripped her hand over my mouth roughly. " don't. I don't want excuses. You will be punished." I whimpered looking down and kissed her palm softly. She smiled and rubbed my cheek softly, up to my hair. " I love you Pet. But you have to ask. I'll go easy on you this time. "I swayed my butt happily as she kisses my cheek, petting my head softly. " now I'm going to whip you ten times. Remember the safe words, okay?" I nodded and closed my eyes, lifting my butt for her. I heard her giggle and felt her rub over my butt softly, before grabbing the whip and snapping across my butt ten times roughly. I yelled out, biting my lip and whimpering. When she was finished she unbound my legs from the leather straps and untied my hands. I whimpered from the sudden release and fell over onto the bed, panting as I lay still, my eyes barely staying open. Mistress laid back behind me looking down at me. I looked back at her to see her smiling and smiled weakly too, drained from this session. "Come here baby." She ordered firmly but lovingly. I groaned a little from the stiffness in my muscles from being bound and crawled up to her, collapsing in her arms with a yawn. I whimpered looking up at her,hoping I didn't hurt her. She looked at me smiling and rubbed my head softly. " you're such a good boy. My beautiful little pet. Such a good boy." She whispered these things softly to my head as I slowly started to drift off to sleep. I struggled to stay awake, freaking out a little. " I-I don't want to fall asleep on you Mistress." I practice whined looking up at her. She grinned and kissed my lips softly. " go to sleep pet. I'm telling you to. You need to recover from this session." A whimper escaped my lips as I softly kiss her neck, nuzzling into it yawning." Yes, Mistress."

Sorry for the short chapter you guys! Hope you like this one.