GET HIM BACK

So I think I may have been a little more jealous than I thought about the whole threesome thing. When me and my girlfriend were talking more she told me her and Tyler were fucking "forever" waiting for me to get to her place, I kinda laughed because I was high at the time but thinking about it post trip kinda pissed me off. The way they were so intimate when I had saw them kinda made me think something might have been going on idk, if y'all saw the way she was grabbing onto him and looking into his eyes practically begging for him to cum in her...it was actually crazy hot. But still crazy and makes me mad but I didn't really talk about it with her...I just kinda sort of retaliated.

My girlfriend's birthday is coming up ( I know, I'm the worst person for what you're going to read.) so I decided to invite her best friend over to plan a party. I obviously had no problem getting him over to my place as he answered enthusiastically and I kinda saw it as a little flirty.

When he came over we kinda brainstormed colors and themes for the party and decided on "90s Hollywood" decor. After like 2 hours of planning he asked if I wanted to go smoke so we went on the porch. While we were having our session he started asking me about relationship stuff and I told him my girlfriend is amazing but sometimes it just feels vanilla yk.

"so what would you want done differently?" He said.  "Idk it's just, sometimes I wanna be used and maybe told what to do" I said kinda shyly making sure to not make eye contact. "Like she gives amazing head, no doubt but sometimes I just wanna be baby" I could see the bulge in his pants grow a little while I talked about me and my girlfriend's sex life. "Being bisexual is kinda hard, like I don't want the same thing all the time but I also do want my girlfriend but I still really want dick...yk" there was a pause before we both started laughing together. "So you like threesomes?" He asked kind of confused, "yea...I guess, I mean it was pretty amazing it's just-" he cut me off and said "you're not jealous are you" in a kind of concerned but joking voice.

I rolled my eyes at him and turned away "baby I don't want Evelyn, if we're being honest I wanted you" he said turning me back towards him. "Oh my god can we like not talk about this anymore" I said as my cheeks started getting red. I looked down at the mound in his pants and bit my lip before looking up at him, " if you want me, I'm all yours" he said as he began to play with my hair beside me and kiss my neck. "god your so hot"  he said before he came back up and started to make out with me.

He pulled me onto his lap so I straddled him, he adjusted me perfectly so I could feel his member in between my lips. As he kissed me I could literally feel him growing against me and kind of throbbing. It felt so big resting against me, I only snapped out of it when I felt him adjust and wrap his arms around my waist, picking me up. He carried me inside and put me down as we kept kissing.

"Take this off" he said putting his hand up my shirt and feeling my tits. I lifted my shirt above my head and before I could finish I felt him push my bra aside and pull my boobs out. He finished taking it off of me and kissed his way down my body, instead of taking off my skirt he just lifted it and I felt his warm tongue moving around my pussy.

"Oh Tyler" I moaned and I felt him pull away, he lead me to the couch and I was literally so horny I grabbed the waist band on his sweats and pulled them down. His dick was already hard as he kind of laughed at my excitement, he collected my hair in one hand and tugged a little. He sat down before I kneeled to his member, I swirled my tongue around the tip before taking the whole shaft down my throat and he threw his head back.

"Fuck, that's a good girl" he said as I moved a little faster "that's a good girl, oh my god". I used to think I didn't like giving head but I guess if you're hot enough it turns me on. I started using my hands while I was sucking and I heard him start to moan to the rhythm of my bobbing, "come here pretty girl" he said pulling my chin up to his face.

I kissed him before he could get the chance to kiss me first...yk just to see what would happen. He roughly pushed me onto the couch and got on top of me, spreading my legs apart and placing himself at my entrance. I could feel his head kinda pushing and it made me bite my lip and moan softly, "beg for it babe" he said wrapping his hand around my neck and pushing my leg beside my head. "Please" I said whining, "I can't hear you love" he said tightening his grip on my neck. "Please baby, I wanna feel you" I begged kind of bucking my hips foward. He slowly pushed it in and my eyes rolled as he moved deeper inside of me,  the eye contact he kept literally made the whole hookup 10 times more hot. First he thrusted slow making sure to look me in the eyes as he slowly pulled out, only to push forward and bury himself even deeper than the last. I tried to hold back my moans of excitement but he just felt too fucking good,

I knew he finished as I heard his grunt and felt his warm seed rush into me, I could feel myself overflowing but he just kept pounding into me. I hadn't finished yet but I was just enjoying the non stop pleasure build up that was happening. He started to leak around my hole so he pulled me forward on the couch to make sure we didn't make too much of a mess. He continued thrusting and I literally almost lost it, him praising me didn't help either. "That's a good girl, take that shit baby" he said and I instantly felt myself getting closer, His member easily gliding in and out of me from being so wet.

He slowed down his strokes and made sure they were long and deep, we were face to face and I couldn't believe what I was doing. I started to whine as I felt the rush coming, "that's it baby, cum for me" he said before I started gushing onto him. I was a little embarrassed at how much I was squirting but I guess he didn't care because he literally kept going. He kept thrusting through my orgasm and I felt myself start to shake, he finally pulled out and started to finger me. I felt tears running down my face from pleasure as I squirmed and tried to get loose from his grip, he made me cum 2 more times before letting me up and I jokingly slapped his arm.

I was breathing heavy when we finished and I didn't even notice the amount of tears I had running down my face. I guess towards the end I full on cried and didn't even notice, he started wiping them and asked "how was that" as I caught my breath. I kind of giggled and said "not too bad for a fuck boy",  he smiled and said "would a fuck boy as you to shower with him?" And I said "would a hot girl say no?". We did end up taking a shower together and I totally caved and gave him head, I usually don't like giving head because it's boring but omg when you find a hot guy it's really fun. The way they look down at you  mesmerized by your mouths tricks, he grabbed the back of my head so gently and guided my down his shaft. Every time I heard him moan I would look up and giggle a little, I would stop and play with it, Swirl my tongue around the tip just to hear him say "fuck babygirl". every couple of minutes he'd get super horny and pull me up for a kiss while I kept jerking him. He finished while we were kissing and it was honestly the most intimate thing I've experienced in a while.

I might break up with my girlfriend ( go ahead and call me an asshole)