THE PERFECT GIRL

Before I knew I was bisexual I had a friend, she was just gorgeous. The one that everyone in school knew, with perfect hair, straight teeth, and an hourglass figure. One day we got assigned to work on a project together, we exchanged numbers and began texting. At first they were project related, and then she started asking personal questions like "where are you from?". I didn't think much of it so I kept answering her questions and asking about her as well. She suggested that we meet up at her house to finish the project on Friday and I agreed.

Friday comes and I have butterflies in my stomach. I don't always get the attention of the pretty girls, so I was pretty nervous. She lets me in and shows me to her room. "Wow this is really nice" I looked around her fairytale like bedroom. "Thanks I actually did it all myself" she said as I spun in a circle looking at the lights on her ceiling. "Where are your parents at" I asked as the house was awfully quiet, "they work late" she said casually. She brought out the poster board for our project and I took out the rest of the stuff. We begin working on the project, and she started asking questions about my personal life again. " so this is going to sound weird, but what are you into?" She asked kinda shyly for such an open question. "What do you mean?" I asked playing stupid, "you know like, boys...girls...top...bottom?". I laughed and she giggled a bit, "so?" She said raising her eyebrows. "I don't know, I'm kinda just winging it you know...what happens...happens" I said shrugging my shoulders. "Well what happens...happens right?", She kissed me and we started making out. "Wait, are you?" I said confused, "I don't know, I'm just kinda winging it you know" she said smirking and continuing to kiss me. I put my hand on her waist and said "we can stop now" and she said "why". I grabbed the bottom of her shirt and slipped it off revealing her VS bra with bling on the bands.....she really was perfect. I unclipped her bra and she removed it, getting a little shy and trying to cross her arms. "You look amazing" i Said as i moved her arms from in front of her and pinned them on the floor. I kissed her before making my way down to her neck, leaving hickeys in every spot. making my way to her breasts and Sucking her nipples as she shyly moans. I let go of her arms and unbuttoned her skirt, pulling it down. Sliding down to her panties, i pushed them to the side and spread her legs, placing my tongue on her clit as she gasps. "Mhm" she moans as I taste every part of her. "Right there", I massage her clit with my thumb,inserting my other 2 fingers in at the same time. I start to speed up and she gets louder, moaning my name and telling me "don't stop". I keep going as she screams "I'm gonna cum" over and over again, and.... She squirts...really high...everywhere. I was so Even more turned on by how she was shaking after, struggling to keep her moans in. She got up and grabbed my neck, kissing me so sloppy. I laid on my back as she spread my legs, placing herself right against me. Grinding to the  rhythm of our moans, all I could think of was how I thought I could only dream of something like this. And here I was with the perfect girl, She even fucked perfect. We finished and got dressed, we actually ended up getting a D on the project because it was half finished....and one of the papers got wet.