THREE IS TOTALLY NOT A CROWD

Ummm holy shit I feel like I haven't been able to keep up with life. Sooo my girlfriend cheated on me...with someone I was literally actually plotting on fucking before she kind of ruined my plan...but as you know by now I'm like a really big whore and I kinda don't really care because she let him fuck me too!!! I was literally so fucking shocked at what was happening, the whole time my mind was kind of racing.  the best part is I may or may not have taken a little happy drug and I honestly think it helped me have  the best threesome experience EVER!

So anyways I was kinda having the worst day ever because my girlfriend agreed to pick me up after work and when I got off she was no where to be fucking found. I literally called her at least 5 times and texted 10. I got no answer, I was just thinking "she's so goddamn lucky tomorrow is payday".  I ordered my $30 Uber.....YES...THIRTY! And went over to hers because we were supposed to be having a date night while her parents were out of town, I totally popped Molly (PLEASE DONT DO THIS) in the backseat of the uber...oh yea I'm also not sober anymore...what can I say, life sucks.

I had checked her location and it said she was at home so I figured she had just fell asleep or was in the shower, when I got there her car was in the drive way.... Literally what the hell. I go to knock on the door but it was kinda already cracked so I pushed it open, then I got worried. I headed up the stairs and to her room because I thought I had heard her on the phone, my second thought was maybe someone had broke in but I convinced myself there was no way.

When I got closer to her door it started sounding less like a phone call and more like someone was actually there, I slowly walk up to her cracked door and as I came closer I knew exactly what I was hearing ...Muffled moans. When I cracked the door a little more I almost couldn't believe my eyes, right in front of me was my girlfriend getting fucked by Tyler. Now I'm gonna pause right here.  Remember when I said I was plotting on someone...IT WAS TYLER. I was literally going to fuck him but I guess my girlfriend beat me to it, my day had literally just got so much worse. The crazy thing is in the moment I wasn't even mad about her cheating on me, it was just the fact that she cheated with that specific person...I wanted to do him first:(  and ummm he's actually so fucking annoying for going for both of us. He's lucky he's hot with good dick because he wouldve gotten thrown away if I was sober

He was on top of her while her legs were spread out and she was hooked onto his neck moaning. I don't really think I'm the jealous type but I guess her wanting him just as bad as me+ Molly made me horny but mad as hell. I slowly opened the door letting it creak so they would pause. They stopped and looked up as I walked in and my girlfriend jumped up. "Oh my god I'm so sorry" she said as she started walking towards me fully naked, "did you forget you were supposed to get me or were you too busy fucking him?" I said kind of sarcastically. "Don't be a bitch, I know you want to join" she said in this flirty tone that drives me fucking crazzzyy. Playing hard to get is my  personally specialty so I said "no" and crossed my arm looking away, she slid her arm around my waist and tucked my hair behind my ear before kissing me. I didn't kiss her back but she kissed again and I couldn't keep up the act.

I kissed back and I heard Tyler walked over, made out with my girlfriend and then I felt a strong grip around my neck. My girlfriend bit my lip as she pulled away and Tyler took her place.  I looked up at Tyler and low key was kind of fucking hating him tbh...but also extremely excited and couldn't believe I was about to get completely railed by him!

I impulsively slapped him because looking at his smug face like he didn't kind of go after my girl is so freaking bold, he kind of laughed and smiled before I felt him squeeze which caused me to gasp.  He took the opportunity to slide his tongue in and kiss me. I kissed back and my girlfriend started taking off my skirt, she grabbed my ass and Tyler  let go of my neck. He grabbed the bottom of my shirt and lifted, my boobs fell out and he quickly threw me down beside her.

At this moment I was thinking what the actual fuck am I doing, but then again I guess this isn't the worst thing I've done in life. I think at this moment I also started to realize this is definitely part of a manic episode...lol. Anyways if the worst feels this good, I guess i don't really want to stop. 

He grabbed a hold of both my legs and lifted them before sliding into me. "Oh fuck" I moaned and my girlfriend laughed and said "I told you", "what do you mean" I asked before moaning as he kept sliding further. "I told him you'd say it was big" she said before straddling my face. I started moving my tongue to the rhythm of his thrust as they slowed down and then got faster right before I was about to finish. I could hear my girlfriend moaning through her kisses with Tyler which made me feel a little better about sharing her. I know it's stupid for me to be mad at her for fucking him when I was going to fuck him first but....im selfish, get over it.

I could feel his thrust slow but he kept a steady pace  as I felt myself leaking around him.  "im gonna cum" my girlfriend says and she starts moving back and forth riding my face. Her and Tyler finished at the same time and I felt him spray on my tits.  My girlfriend moved off and started cleaning him up, I sat up and watched as she bobbed her head back and forth with her ass in the air. I started rubbing myself watching her cause she looked so fucking hot, he threw his head back right before she stopped.

She came over and kissed me before she kneeled down between my legs and pushed her tongue between my lips. I pulsed and let out a light moan and Tyler smirked while watching us and getting dressed. "I could seriously watch this all day" tyler said as my girlfriend came up to kiss me. I honestly think I can say this is one of my best sexual experiences so far. I don't know if it's kinda clouded by the fact that I'm totally in a manic episode but we're not going to worry about that.  I obviously had to ask my girlfriend what the actual fuck made her do something like this, I knew she was freaky and we had talked about something like this but I didn't actually think that we'd follow through. I thought this was one of those "keep it in the thoughts" type thing but I guess not. She told me she planned the whole "oh haha im cheating" thing because she couldn't think of a good way to announce "hey wanna have a threesome with your hot crush" type thing so I guess I'll let it slide. Who am I kidding, I'd probably let it slide if it wasn't planned. Also if you're wondering, yes she did pay me for the Uber because she's literally amazing. Anywayysss uhhh holy shit...UNTIL NEXT TIMEEEEE!