18.I totally ship you guys now

I wake up to the sound of TikTok audios playing through Jordan's phone. I rub my eyes And roll over to look at her. She sees that I'm awake and smiles. "Good morning, Boof." I smile back and put my arm over her. "Morning, Boof."
I yawn, laying my head on her. She rubs my arm. "Oooh, you smell good." I feel her sniff my head. I laugh sleepily. "So do you." She laughs.

"Can we go get coffee?" She asks me suddenly. "We have coffee here."
"Yeah but I want to buy coffee."
"Girl-" she sits up slightly when she says,
"We could go on a coffee date! Come on, you know that sounds fun."

I groan. "Yeah, you're right. I do want donuts too." She pushes me off of her to get up out of bed. "Yay! Ok I'm gonna get ready, Get your lazy ass up." I roll on to my stomach. "But I don't wanna!" I whine.

30 minutes and two tries to get me out of bed later, we're finally ready to leave.

We found an empty table by the window, it's insanely busy today. I grimace and hide my face from everyone around. "Ew, I hate people." I whisper. "Yeah me too," Jordan says.

It's quite a while until the waiter comes over and takes our orders, but once he does we get a coffee, sandwiches and a donut. We couldn't decide on which one so we got both.

"So, are you cutting your hair again this summer?" I take a sip of my coffee before I answer. "No, actually. I want to keep it long."
"Oh that's great! But that is what you said last year and then you cut it off."
"Yeah I know, but I'm sticking to my words this time."

Her phone buzzes like five times in her purse. "What the hell?" I say. She pulls out her phone and reads something on her screen. "Sorry, it's just Chris," she says with a cheesy smile on her face. I gape at her. "I'm sorry, WHAT was that face?"

She doesn't answer me. she doesn't even look up, instead she's smiling and typing away at her phone. I clear my throat to get her attention. "Huh? Sorry, what?" She looks up at me. "You like Chris!" I say a little too loudly. She shushes me. "No I don't—well—maybe, but we're just getting to know each other right now. We actually stayed up pretty late texting, just talking about random stuff." She smiles to her self.

"That is so cute!" I giggle excitedly. "I wasn't expecting this at all. I totally ship you guys now." Her face reddens and she smacks my arm. "Shut up," she mumbles. "Ow!" I rub the spot on my arm where she hit me.

"Can I have the rest of your donut?" I reach for the piece of her donut, but she picks it up before I can take it

"No, bitch. get your own." I scoff at her, and she laughs as she takes a bite of it. "Your Donut looks like shit anyway." I say through a laugh. "At least it don't look like that musty ass sandwich on your plate." I look down at my plate and then to hers. "Bro we have the same sandwich!" She looks at hers "oh yeah-"
"Pfft." I shake my head.

.................................................................

...........................................................................
Liked by nicolassturniolo, christophersturniolo  and 17, 185 others
Jo_montgomery: coffee date with bae🫶🏻

Tagged: ellie.wilson

Comments

nicolassturniolo: you guys got coffee  without me?☹️

ellie.wilson: @nicolassturniolo we'll take you next time pookie bear😙😙

nicolassturniolo: @ellie.wilson nvm I'm good-

jo_montgomery: noooo Nick😭

madifilipowicz: is that my shirt???

ellie.wilson: @madifilipowicz no👀

chrissturniolo: bring me some donuts

jo_montgomery: @chrissturniolo I will if Ellie doesn't snatch them all

ellie.wilson: @jo_montgomery HEYYY

matthewsturnio: love the shadessss

ellie.wilson: @matthewsturniolo tank youu🫶🏻

User1: pls marry me @ellie.wilson

jo_montgomery: sorry she's already married to me✨

Load more comments....