10.Ill always be here for you no matter what

It's Saturday, Madi's birthday and the day of the party. I've just woken up so I need to text her happy birthday.

——————————————————————-
Madi<3

Happy Birthday Queen!!!!!!🩷

Thank you so much!!🥰

You're still coming over later right?

Yes ofccc
what time do you want me to go over?

                7:00 is good!
Ok sounds good!
    Kkk😁
  ————————————————————————

I check up with all our friends to make sure they can make it, thankfully they all can. I set up the decorations last night so all I have to do later is put out the food and drinks.

                          (Before the party)
It's almost 6 pm. I look around the house proud of my work. I've just finished getting ready (not mentally that's for sure) although there's something poking me on the back of my dress. I can't seem to figure out what it is. I'm scratching and tugging at my dress when the doorbell rings. That must be the triplets.

"You look stunning!" That's the first thing Nick says when I open the door. I smile and thank him. I say hi to them three and give them hugs as I let them in. Chris holds up the box of soda he's holding. "I brought Pepsi"  I nod. "That's great can you put them In the fridge please?" I say pointing in the direction of the kitchen. "Yup." He makes his way over there. Nick quickly follows. I watch as he and Chris disappear into the kitchen.

I hope Nick didn't tell Matt anything after I had dropped him off that night....what am I thinking? He would never. I'm just being paranoid. He wouldn't spill everything to Matt before I got the chance he's not like that. I just have a bad habit of overthinking things. Nick is a great friend and he wouldn't do that.

"Ellie? Hello?" I immediately realize I've zoned out and Matt is trying to talk to me. "Oh! Sorry matt, what were you saying?" I anxiously fiddle with the rings on my fingers. "I said are you alright? He looks at me with a concerned face. "Yeah yeah I'm fine!" No I'm not. I force a smile.

Everyone has arrived now and we're waiting for Madi who is currently on the way. My dress is still bugging me, I want to rip it off, It's so frustrating. I try to ignore it as I wait.

I hear a car outside, a door opening and shutting. everyone goes still when we hear a knock at the door. "Come in!" I shout. I cover my mouth, giggling. When Madi walks in everybody yells "surprise!" Her expression is shocked at first, but then she has the biggest smile on her face.

I squeal and run over to hug her. "Happy birthday- again," I tell her. She looks around at all our friends and the decor. "Oh my gosh did you plan all this?"
"Sure did!" She shakes her head. "This is amazing, Ellie. Thank you." I hug her again "you're welcome!"

We hangout, talk, and take pictures with friends. I'm really glad that Madi is happy. I guess the stress was worth it in a way.

I upload a picture I took of her earlier to my story and tag her on it with a celebration and heart emoji.