Chapter 3

a week later
                          • india's kitchen•
                                (9:40pm)
❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❦❧❦

                             a week later                            • india's kitchen•                                 (9:40pm)                   ❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❦❧❦

-
"yall tell him to start a YouTube channel with me" India beamed looking at the phone as she talked to her 305 viewers. She and Benji were on live. She looked at him as he sucked his teeth.

"no" he said shaking his head looking over Indias Shoulder reading the comments. " i keep telling u dat , and they ain't gone make me say yea" he said after reading a couple comments saying that he should. They had a couple people on the live that they went to school with, old friends , and just random people who followed India. She had a decent amount of followers. Benji thought she was famous which was hilarious to her because she only had 24k. It was probably because he had 7k.

"I feel like it would be successful yall but he so lame like.. ugh" she made a disgusted face picking up her phone that was propped up on the counter. Benji stood behind her frowning up at the comments. India chucked furrowing her brows looking at him from her phone.  "why are you looking so mean?"

"you see the comments I'm seeing g" he mugged "nigga gone say some 'i love yo dick sucking lips' fuck outta' hea' weird ass bitch" he frowned and India laughed. It was so cute how protective he was over her. "and u laughin' must like da shi"

"calm down Miyjay" she said looking back at him. He placed his chin on her shoulder continuing to read the comments "no , he's my best friend" India cleared up what most of the comments were asking.

"Trevor I used to punk yo bitch ass in 11th grade she don't like dicked out niggas g"  India rolled her eyes "they finna piss me off get offa dea' " he waved her off and moved from her sitting on the counter.

"you can't keep cursing they gonna ban my live, excuse him guys he has anger issues" she shook her head at her mean best friend.

"don't give a fuck. get offa dea anyway. always wanna be seen" he mugged her , she looked at him and rolled her eyes again running her fingers through her red body wave bundles which they easily glided through. "lame ass folks on dea"

She stale faced him for a minute before tending back to her live "anyways yall my body is so tea. I just need to lose a little bit of my stomach" India set the camera up against the box on the counter and stood in the camera frame. Just as she was about to turn to the side to showcase her perfectly formed ass, Benji snatched the phone up and ended the live. "you're such an asshole" he put her phone in his pocket.

"you tell me come ova hea and you wanna go live , ain't shown me no typa attention, da fuck im hea fa?" he questioned when she sat on the counter next to him.