INTRODUCKTION

DuckTales S3 Ep. Order: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12-13 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 20 23 24-26

Order of Season 3: Challenge of the Junior Woodchucks, Quack Pack, Double O Duck: You Only Crash Twice, The Lost Harp of Mervana, Louie's Eleven, Astro Boyd, Rubble of Ragnarok, The Phantom and the Sorceress, They Put a Moonlander on the Earth, The Trickening, Forbidden Fountain of the ForeverGlades, Let's Get Dangerous pt1-2, Secrets Aren't Healthy, Escape from the Impossibin, The Split Sword of Swanstantine, New Gods on the Block, The First Adventure, The Fight for Castle McDuck, How Santa Stole Christmas, Lost Cargo of Kit Cloudkicker, Life and Crimes of Scrooge McDuck, Beaks in the Shell, The Last Adventure pt1-3

HELLO EVERYONE!!!

Today is the day Season 3 of Adventures In DuckTales begins!

High flying adventure is here to stay especially with blooming relationships and two official couples! Give it up for Fentella and Launchshad! But there might be more developing relationships than you realize... In this season, I also will introduce a little bit about my newest OC in my stories, but I'm not going to give away all my secrets! And there is a lot of thing I wish I could tell y'all, but you'll just have to read to find out! GAAAAHHH!!! IT'S SO HARD NOT TO SPOIL ANYTHING!!!!!

anyways...

Like always, let me introduce you to my OCs and the special people in their lives:

Protagonist - Sealia (Sea/"sia") May McCallister:

She is a white, female duck with green eyes, she is 14, going on 15 towards the end, in this season, she lives with her sister Shayla in the suburbs area of Duckburg, and she's as tall Huey, Dewey, Louie, and Webby. She's brave and loves adventure, even though it gets scary for her sometimes. She's headstrong and persistent when it comes to making choices and taking risks. She can play piano, she's artistic, she can do karate, and no matter what she always puts her friends first. She's known to be able to stop fights, as well as sometimes start them, and bring solutions to the table. She is especially good at helping things turn out for the better, as stated by her sister. She has a mysterious magic that she has recently learned to control, but is still learning more about what it holds. Sealia can be sensitive and emotional regarding her family and her closest friends, especially her Best Friend, Waden.