QuackPack! (A Huey/Donald/Sea Story)

<~><~><~><~>SEA'S JOURNAL ENTRY<~><~><~><~>

If there's one thing that was weird about this episode, it would be the fact that Wade and I weren't even a part of the adventure when Uncle Donald accidentally made his wish! That's right! We were both home asleep. What was weird was that once I fell asleep and I started to dream, I stood in front of the Mansion and came in a second later with Uncle Scrooge, Louie and Della. It was as if I had forgotten I was asleep when I walked in with them, only when Wade walked in after us, asking where Dewey was, did I realize what was happening. The episode went on and I decided to ask as though I was becoming self-aware like Huey about the tv show thing. Shayla was with Launchpad the entire time except for when she came to see how the room was looking before Huey showed everyone what was happening, I was in there too! Wade stuck around with Dewey, and fixed Uncle Donald's hair after Dewey did it up. Fenton stayed with Della the whole time, obviously, and everything in the episode stayed the same since Gene had full control over the wish and we were just trapped in it. When the humans attacked, Shayla, Wade, and I helped. Where Della was supposed to jump one of Launchpad's "girlfriends" Shayla jumped one and I helped her. The whole thing gave me a headache afterwards when I sat up in bed, but I had the strange feeling that I was being watched.

<*><*><*><*>HUBERT JET DUCK – McDUCK MANOR<*><*><*><*>

Uncle Donald, Fenton and Huey walked into the mansion, both men holding the lighting and camera equipment, Huey paused to make sure they both had everything by checking a checklist on his phone. "Alright, matching outfits, check. Professional photographer, hired. Million dollar smiles?" Fenton and Donald looked to Huey and flashed their best smiles. "BIG CHECK!" Huey pumped his fists excitedly. "Nothing's gonna keep us from taking our best family portrait ever!" As if the universe was being in a humorous mood today, Dewey and Wade strutted into the room dancing and being a little annoying to Huey. Fenton and Donald had to carefully move out of the way to let them by. "Oh Hubert!" Dewey called out being annoying. "Unexpected complication, check..." 

Dewey smiled at Huey, "Guess who's got big plans for this years family portrait?" Huey waited, but dewey said nothing, he looked to his watch and Dewey finally answered. "IT'S ME!" He danced a little again and Wade smiled, Huey rolled his eyes then stopped Dewey from his dancing. "Nope. All Uncle Donald wants is a normal family photo for once!" Huey pulled out his phone again and swiped through a few pictures, most humorous of the family, and some from adventures. "Aw but those photos are cool!" Wade assured, Dewey added his input; One of the photos included a bear, Dewey smirked. "That bear was pretty cool once you got to know him." "Dewey, everything has to be perfect, so no shenanigans this time!" Dewey laughed and danced his way out of the room, up the stairs. "Well, I'll try. But I've shenani-once, I'll shenan-again! Zing, double-entendre!" Wade chuckled as he rolled his eyes and looked to Huey. Wade then followed Dewey up the stairs. Aside from Wade, Huey thought he heard laughing, but he figured it was just Uncle Donald and Fenton. 

Uncle Scrooge, Della, Louie, and Sea walk in, Uncle Scrooge seemed annoyed about something. "For the last time, you cannae charge people money to watch Della jump off the roof!" Della groaned. "Aw, but I used to jump off the roof all the time on the moon!" Uncle Scrooge's eye twitched, "WHERE THERE WAS NO GRAVITY!" Louie raised a finger and explained the tactic. "The more dangerous it is, the more money we can charge." Scrooge was about to speak against it, but looked as though he was having second thoughts about it. Everyone smiled and rolled their eyes at Uncle Scrooge. "Still no though." "Hey, Uncle Scrooge, is your office ready for the family picture? We've got about... 30 minutes!" Uncle Scrooge cringed as though he was unsure, Della smiled. "Of course it is, you asked him to so it weeks ago! And Uncle Scrooge would never break a promise to his family..." She, Louie, and Sea looked to Uncle Scrooge innocently. Uncle Scrooge smiled nervously and messed with the collar of his shirt. "Exactly! Now if you'll excuse us, we have to do something entirely unrelated." Louie rolled his eyes. "H'boy..." Suddenly as Uncle Scrooge started out of the foyer, he used his action cane to grab the hat of Louie's hoodie and walked him along with him. Louie grabbed Della's hand and she looked to Sea nervously. "So are we backing out awkwardly to pull a scheme?"