Gnarpy redesigned

HONESTLY. I luv it. I do think it's better than original pls don't attack me. Here's my reasons.

The body: Ik other npcs have a different body shape like reddy. But I think the redesigners really made it stand out from those types of bodies. I think they did a really good job with it too. And, I think they also tried something new which is fun.

Ears: I LUV how they added like a layer of ears behind the front ears it's so cute. I ALSO ADORE HOW THE TOPS OF BOTH EARS HAVE LIKE BITE MARKS OUT THEM? LIKE THE TOP LOOKS BITTEN OFF.

Whiskers: I really adore how they added double it's so adorable. I think they tried to match with the ears and add multiple layers. And I think it worked out it's so cute! I think the whole outfit and parts tried to match with the ears, whiskers and more.

Eyes: EEEEKK! It looks so cute! I think the multiple eyes really fit the alien look. I luv how they finally made Gnarpy open xis eyes. It does fit the alien look but I also think it fits with the whole outfit.

Creativeness: like I said with the body section I think they tried something new. Xe looks so cute now. And I think the other design was cute, but really bland. An alien cat with a star on xery stomach. I like how they switched it up, and added dark red armor. Same with the body, switching it up with a different body instead of the blocky style. And the thing is they still kept the concept of the original, like they didn't shape shift Gnarpy.

Redesign is better! I shall give Gnarpy a 9-10 (ur still my least favorite tho Gnarpy 🙃)

Ty for reading. Do you want me to rate other characters or even miche or prototype?