A day at crems

Split and Gnarpy go to crems ice cream palace thingy. (NOT SHIP)

Elevator to crems place.

Split was the only NPC in the elevator and she was slowly getting bored. She noticed a player walking by her, "HEY! Wanna hear a joke?" Split asked. "Uh. Sure?" They responded. "Okay! What do you call a gymnast that likes bananas? A banana split!" Split giggled. "I don't get it." They said walking out the elevator. AWOOOOOO. Split turned to invest, she knew Gnarpy or spud could come into the elevator. The UFOs passed by for a moment, and then gnarpy snuck into the elevator. "Oh itz the ugly Zplit. My ufo crazhed!" Gnarpy said.

"That's what you get." Split said jokingly. "Where is your stop? Split asked. "I don't know. Maybe cremz?" Gnarpy replied unsure. "Oh same! I could really go for a banana split!" Split exclaimed happily. "I have a ticket for ice cream if you'd wanna uze it." Gnarpy said handing split the ticket. "Oh thank you gnarpy. Why are you so nice today?" Split asked. "Feeling generouz." Gnarpy scoffed. It was the stone level and everyone walked out to collect stones.

"Ugh bugbo iz zoooo annoying! He ztole my knife!" Gnarpy said glaring at the sight of bugbo in the corner of xis eyes. "Hehe! Why'd you even have a knife?" Split asked. "I waz gonna zave the princezz! Inztead of doing the obby, I waz just gonna unlock the cage." Gnarpy turned over. "That has nothing to do with knife.." split said in confusion. "Fine! I tried ztabbing a player." Gnarpy yelled. "What!?" Split said shockingly in response to Gnarpy.

"Happy birthday!" A player said walking into the floor meeting flesh cousin. "Rose-ing dose-ing!" Flesh cousin said after getting sprayed in roses. "Hello. Do you really enjoys pillows? Or is it a blanket? I heard that it causes some kind sort of a problem!" Flesh cousin turned to Gnarpy. "Huh? Whatz it zaying?" Gnarpy asked, and split shrugged. "I wanna know if it's true. Rollie polling are cool since they are blueberries:! Strawberries and bananas." Flesh cousin pointed at split. "Huh..?" Split scoffed.

Finally, it was crems floor, and Gnarpy and split walked into the floor. Gnarpy and split walked up to the front counter. "Hello! Can I get a banana split?" Split asked. "Ok. Can I get an alien cake?" Gnarpy said. "Sir. This is a ice cream market not a cake market." Crem said. "I'm not a zir! Anyway, let me get mint chocolate chip in a bowl." Crem wrote the orders down. "Okay." Crem said turning around to make their order.

Split and Gnarpy sat down at a table. "Ugh. Whatz taking them zo long?" Gnarpy asked. "Crem just started making the ice cream be patient!" Split replied. "Ugh Crem takez to long!" Gnarpy said. Gnarpy got up, "where ya going?" Split asked. "I'm gonna get a zoda. Pezt handed me zome of his money Zo im uzing it." Gnarpy walked off to the vending machine.

Gnarpy looked at the options. "Hmmmm. Iz there any fruit onez?" Gnarpy looked at the options xe had. "Oh. Therez moon zoup zoda! I can drink that! The only human food I can eat iz fruitz." Gnarpy pressed the buttons down, and waited for the soda to drop. Xe grabbed the soda and went back to the table. "What type did you get?" Split asked.
"Moon zoup." Gnarpy replied. "I heard that one sucks!" She looked out the window.

After 20 minutes Crem still hasnt finished their orders. "I can't wait any longer!" Gnarpy pouted and walked up to the counter. "Hello? Where iz our orderz?" Gnarpy asked Crem. "There almost done, please sit down." Crem commanded, Gnarpy turned around and walked back to the table. "There almozt done." Gnarpy sat down. Ding! "Split your banana split is done." Crem called out, and split walked up to the counter to grab her ice cream.

"Wait a minute. I can't eat ice cream!" Gnarpy said. Split took a bite of her ice cream. "Why not?" She asked xim. "I'm allergic." Gnarpy said. "Then...what can you eat?" Split asked. "Well. I can eat chocolate, pumpkinz but poob told me that they can kill me, apples, orangez except I hate orangez, ice cream zandwhichez only the zpace onez, applez I love applez, I can eat any fruit, moon rockz, more zpace ztuff and uranium." Gnarpy said.

"I tried eating moon rocks and I choked." Split said laughing. "Moon rockz are good." Gnarpy went to the front counter to grab xis ice cream.  "Do you want mine? I can even eat it." Gnarpy pushed xis bowl towards splits direction. "No." Split said. "What am I gonna do with the ice cream?" Gnarpy asked. "Throw it out?" Split had a confused look on her face. "Itz gonna melt." Gnarpy said.

"Just don't eat it." Split said almost finished with her banana split. "Fine." Gnarpy said taking out a spare apple xe had. "Where did you get an apple?" Split asked. "I have my wayz." Gnarpy took a bite out of the apple. After split was done they got up and waited for the elevator to open, and they walked into the room.