Pest and gnarpy react to nfl superbowl

My idea lmao (not really since it's be skipping a lot)

Quarter 1/ national anthem.
"your here!" Pest said opening the door to Gnarpy with chips in xis hand. "We came here to watch the ninerz win!" Gnarpy yelled as he walked to pests couch, and sat down. "Fuck yeah! Let's take down them Swifties! FUCK CHEIFS,  FUCK TRAVIS, AND FUCK TAYLOR SWIFT!" Pest yelled sitting down. "Open thoze chipz." Gnarpy asked pest.  "These are your chips..?"  Pest said, grabbing the remote to switch the channel to the NFL. Gnarpy grabbed the chips and opened them. "I think I have salsa and nacho cheese sauces in the cabinets if you can go check, Gnarpy." Gnarpy got up and walked into pests kitchen, and grabbed the nacho cheese, and the salsa brining it back to the couch. Gnarpy sat it down on the table and sits down on the couch.

(Sike I skipped national anthem) niners kicked it, cheifs brought it out the end zone. 29 yards. "YEA TAKE THE DUMBAZZ CHIEFZ DOWN!" Gnarpy screamed at pests television. "Ugh why is Patrick mahdick on the tv?" Pest asked. "Hez the only good player on the chiefz team Thatz why, Travis ain't good either. Travis gettin glazed because old woman and men are the only real chiefz fan, and everyone elze just a Taylor zwift fan." Gnarpy argued with the television. Chiefs ran up to the right (I think) but got out of bounds. Chiefs passed it to his teammate but they didn't catch it. "HAH! FUCKIN SLIPPING ASS!" Pest said.
(Quarter 3&4)
"AND THE BALL WAZ OUT OF BOUNDZ!" Gnarpy laughed at their failure. Chiefs threw it being incomplete. "HAAAAAH!" Pest laughed along with gnarpy. Chiefs kicked it and San Francisco caught it but slipped out his hands, but still caught it. "HAH THAT CHIEFZ BITCH THOUGHT THEY CAN TAKE DOWN ZAN FRANZICO!" Gnarpy yelled. (Skipping) niners made a touchdown and got a free point by a field goal. "At least the greatest team made a field goal unlike the buffalo bills!" Pest said. (Skipping) "where iz kittle going?" Gnarpy asked. "I'm still confused why Travis pressed at his own coach." Pest sighed. (Skipped) "WHY IZ KANZAZ CITY QUEEFZ MAKING HELLA FIELD GOALZ?" Gnarpy asked madly. (Skipped) San Francisco made a touchdown. "FUCK YEAH." Gnarpy and pest yelled together.

(Still quarter 3&4)

It's tied. Gnarpy grabbed a chip with salsa and before he ate it. "I thought you could only eat fruits?"
Pest asked. "Oh yeah." Gnarpy said putting the chip down. (Skipped) "BOI WHY DID THEY JUZT ADD A ZECCOND TO 9, NOW ITZ 10. FUCKING L REFZ AND W FUCKIN KANZAZ CHIEF CHEATERZ." Gnarpy yelled. (Skipped.) "holy shit it's happening! Niners for the win in overtime!" Pest yelled. (Skipped) "GAURD HIM ZAN FRANZICO FUCKIN BITCHEZ! NOOOOO." Gnarpy screamed on the top of his lungs including pest. "HOW DID THEY LOSE?" Pest asked. "THEY RIGGED THIZ SHIT. JUZT LIKE THE RAVENZ GAME! PREZZING THE COACH, TAYLOR BITCH PROPOZING. I AM FUMING WITH RAGE." Gnarpy yelled, and pest shook his head in disappointment. (Don't mind in the other book that Gnarpy said xe didn't really like football. They are hella mad that they lost...)