Pt 2 Swift gets a new friend but runs away and goes missing

(Speedy) Swift I have a new human friend named Kylie she wants to take care of you and be friends with you. (Swift) (Bawling super hard in pain) I don't think she wants me to be her friends. I think she hates me! (Kylie) No! I don't hate you! I like you. You're sweet cute funny handsome and you seem like a loveable blue jay. You're not a pathetic excuse of a blue jay. (Swift) (Bawling super hard in pain) Really? Oh forget it! You hate me! Leave me alone! (Kylie) OK. I was only trying to comfort you. (Swift) (Runs away from Top Wing Academy while bawling super hard in pain and goes missing) (Kylie) Have you seen Swift? (Speedy) No. (Bea) Me either. Oh gosh. Where could he be? He can't have just disappeared! (Penny Brody and Rod) Have you guys seen Swift? (Speedy) No. Not at all. I think a big snow storm is coming. Wait he forgot his watch. Kylie take your dragon with you and see if you can find him. (Crying) Please I want my student back. (Kylie) Don't worry Speedy. I'll find him! (Speedy) (Crying) Thanks Kylie. Come on Drogon. Let's go find Swift and save him! TBC Pt 3 will be coming out tomorrow. Pt 3 will be Swift gets trapped in a snow storm. Stay tuned for that!