She has a panic attack

Alessandra POV

I was in the studio when I suddenly felt my heart start to go faster, my palms sweatier and my breathing quicken. I didn't know what to do so I brushed it off at first. Well that was the wrong move cause not even 5 minutes after did everything start spinning. I felt dizzy.

Third Person POV

Alessandra started to look pale and anxious, her producer noticed and called for a 10 minute break. He tried to talk to her but nothing seemed to work. She just kept muttering 'Yn.Yn.Yn'. He understood quickly what she meant and called her gf.

Yn POV

I was just at home watching a serie since I had finished work early, when I hear my phone go off. I pick it up and see that it is a number I didn't recognise. I hesitantly answer and I just hear my girlfriend's producer kept saying that I needed to come to the studio. I asked 'why? Did something happen?' a little panicky. He quickly said that Alessandra was having a panic attack. I was out the door before I knew it. Rushing to my car saying "I'll be there in 5". 

I probably broke most of the driving laws. But I didn't care, I needed to get to my girlfriend.

I was there in no time and rushed through the doors, looking for my girlfriend. I see her producer run to me and he tells me to follow so I do.

I see her sitting in the corner of the booth. I gently open the door, not wanting to frighten her further. I gently kneeled down and slowly put my hand on her knee.

Yn- Hey my love.

I say gently. She looks up at me with scared eyes and keeps crying and hyperventilating.

Yn-  Ok, ok. You're gonna be ok love. 

I stroke her knee gently and she seems to find small comfort in it, then I gently make her look at me.

Yn- I need you to follow my breathing ok? Do you think you can do that?

She nods and tries to follow it. I guide her and see that she is calming down.

Yn- You're doing great baby, just keep going. 

She grabs a hold of my hand and squeezes my hand and I gently squeez it back in comfort. After a minute or two she is calm again. I gently raise my hand and wipe her tears away.

Yn- What's gotten you so anxious Ангел (Angel in russian). 

Alessandra- I don't know. It just happened.  I'm sorry.

Yn- Babe you don't have anything to apologize for. 

She looks down so I place my thumb on her chin to make her look at me.

Yn- Hey lessi, I love you ok? And if you get anxious for any reason of just no reason at all, I want to be there for you to help you feel better. 

Alessandra- Ok, ok 

She says barerly above a whisper.

Alessandra- Can you stay? I only have about an hour or so left. Please?

Yn- Of course. I would love to hear your angel voice. 

We both chuckle at the response and I leave the booth to sit outside. Her producer giving us both a thumbs up asking if everythings ok and if they can contiunue, which we both just nod in response. I blow her a kiss before she continues with song. She smiles and pretends to grab it and she blows me a quick one back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Au note: There will most likely be some nicknames is russian and or finnish in these stories as thats what I've grown up with. But can we agree that this cutie is adorable.

♡♡♡