You cook together

Yn POV

It was currently 6.30pm and I'm waiting for my girlfriend to come home. My girlfriend is a Alessandra Mele, pretty amazing right? She texted me a while ago saying that she would be home in about half an hour. But that's was 45 minutes ago. Just as I'm about to call her I hear the door open.

I make my way downstairs and I follow my girlfriends voice into the kitchen. She must have heard me coming as she turned around and made her way over to me.

Alessandra's POV

Me- Hello Amore

I say as I pull her into my arms. I chuckle as I feel her mumble into my neck

Yn- Mm hi Less, how was your day?

Me- Good, a little tiring. How was yours?

Yn- Boring

Me- Have you eaten dinner yet?

YN- No I wanted to wait for you to come home.

I smile as I pull back, giving her a light kisses on either cheeks.

Me- Want to help me cook dinner then baby girl?

Yn- Yes but can we have pasta? I've been craving pasta all day

Me- Of course how about Lemon Ricotta Pasta? (Au note: I have no clue if that's Italian I took it off of Google)

YN- Yes that's sounds tasty

I take her hand in mine as I walk her to the pantry and we take out what we need for the pasta.

As we are making the dough I feel yn going behind me and don't think much of it until she pours flour all over my head.

Me- Yn!!

I say while she is laughing at me. As I look in her eyes I can't help but smile and laugh with her.

I brush most of it off my head and we decide that I should continue with the dinner while she is sitting on the counter and talking to me.

(Time skip until after dinner)

Yn POV

Me- That was so yummy baby

I say as I put my plate on the table besides my girlfriends plate.

Alessandra- I'm glad you liked it.

We decided to watch a movie as we were eating. I scoot closer to her and lean my head on her shoulder.

Me- I love you Lessi. More than anything.

Alessandra- Ti amo anch'io, tesoro, cosí tanto.

She says as she is softly scratching my scalp slowly lulling me to sleep.

Au note: I'm sorry for any spelling mistakes and the Italian

Au note: I'm sorry for any spelling mistakes and the Italian. I do not speak Italian and I translated everything. This story might be shit but it is my first one.