She's sick

Yn POV 

I am at home in my home gym just about to start my work out when I hear the front door open. Me and Alessandra don't live together but she does sleep at mine quite often so she has her own key to my house. She was supposed to come to mine after she finished her work in the studio. I look at my watch and see that it is only a little after 11am, way too early for her to come home since she left just about 2 hours ago. I make my way out of the gym and to the hallway to see all the lights off which I thought was weird since they were on when I stepped inside the gym. I started to freak out a little thinking someone was breaking in my home I grabbed a pair of scissor that was laying on the hallway counter. I walked out to the kitchen and saw someone standing by the sink drinking some water, and the lights were off apart from one little light that was dimmed.   

I held the scissors tighter in my hand and raised them a little, while I cleared my throat trying to get the persons attention.

When the person turned around, I saw my girlfriend. 

Me- Less?? What are you doing home so early and why are all the lights off?

I ask as I put the scissors down on the counter. That's when I saw it. She was pale and had sweat drops near her hairline. I cup her cheeks slowly and feel how warm she is.

Alessandra- I don't feel very well. I have a headache. 

She said as she laid her head on my chest since I was a bit taller than her. I hug her and kiss her head softly. 

Me- Are you sick my love?

I feel her nod and she lets out a painful cough that makes my heart ache as I hear the pain behind it. 

Me- Ok, how about you to bed and I'll make you some tea? How does that sound?

Alessandra- Can we stay on the couch instead? The bedroom is upstaris and its too far to walk. 

I hear her mumble into my chest. I pull away look at her with a sad smile.

Me- I think you'll be more comfortable on the bed instead of the couch, don't you? 

Alessandra- I don't know, maybe

Me- How about I carry you?

Alessandra- Mkay

I pick her up gently and she wraps her legs around my waist as her arms goes around my neck, I slowly make my way up my stairs and to my bedroom. When I reach the bed I gently put her down and give her a peck on the forehead and put the covers over her body. As I go to leave to get her tea, she grabs a hold of my wrist.

Alessandra- Please don't leave me.

Me- I'm just going to make you some tea and get you some painkillers to make you feel better. 

I say as I stroke her cheek.

Alessandra- I don't need that I just need cuddles and I'll be better in no time. Please baby.

I hesitently agree and crawl under the covers. Once I'm settled she cuddles into me, putting her head on my chest listening to my heartbeat. I run my fingers through her hair and kiss her forehead as I hear her let out a content sigh and feel how her breathing slowly evens out indicating that she is falling asleep. 

Mentally promising myself that when she is asleep, I'm going to get her medicine, water, a bucket, fruits and snacks, tea and a hot water bottle.