Interrogate (Quicketh+/P)

"I was surprised when Noah told me everyone was spending the summer here." Ruth began as she and Quinn sat down in the living room.

"The kids wanted to spend the summer in the house." Quinn answered. "And the pool."

"You, too." Ruth noted.

Quinn nodded and shrugged. "Yeah, I guess so."

"Noah's been keeping everything to himself, so I need you to tell me what's going on." Ruth said.

"Well, I took that job in New York, and it just made sense-"

"That job ended a while ago, and you're still there with the kids." Ruth cut Quinn off. "Are you and Noah splitting up?"

Quinn didn't say anything.

"What did he do?" Ruth questioned Quinn.

"What?" Quinn asked.

"If something goes wrong in a Puckerman marriage, it's pretty much always the Puckerman's fault." Ruth pointed out. "So what did he do?"

"Okay, first of all, I'm a Puckerman." Quinn reminded Ruth as she got up. "And second of all, I'm not having this conversation with you."

"Quinn." Ruth muttered.

"Our marriage is our business, and if you wanna know something, that's up to your son to tell you." Quinn added.

"Since when can't you and I talk?" Ruth asked.

"Since this is something I don't want to talk about with anyone other than Noah." Quinn noted. "You bombarded me."

"Bombarded?" Ruth repeated.

"You just got here and you're already-"

"Hey." Puck interrupted as he entered the room. "What's going on?"

"You said you wouldn't let her interrogate me." Quinn said softly.

"She just got here." Puck noted.

"Well." Quinn muttered. "Ruth, you can finish this conversation with Noah. I'm going outside."

"Quinn."

"Talk to Noah."