Options (Quinn/Fuinn/Fabrays)

"Finn, don't!"

Quinn took a deep breath as she looked at her parents, who were seated across from her and Finn in the living room. She didn't even remember leaving the dining room after Finn had revealed that she was pregnant.

"Quinny." Russell began, looking at the blonde. "The way I see it, we don't have a lot of options here."

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow as Finn tightened his grip on her hand.

"You need to leave." Russell told Finn.

"Daddy, can we talk about this?" Quinn requested. "Finn's a good guy. He loves me."

"We need to talk about this without him." Russell insisted. "Judy."

Judy looked at Finn. "I'll walk you out."

"No." Finn shook his head. "Whatever you wanna say to Quinn, I should hear it, too."

"Finn, please." Quinn whispered as she looked at him through tears in her eyes. "I'll call you later. Please just go."

"What?" Finn asked.

"Please." Quinn begged.

Finn kissed Quinn goodbye before he got up hesitantly. He let Judy lead him out.

Quinn and Russell were silent while they waited for Judy to return. Quinn was crying, and Russell was staring at her.

"As I was saying." Russell stated when Judy returned to his side. "There aren't a lot of options here so let's take care of this."

"Take care of this?" Quinn echoed.

"Well, I'd imagine it's too late to terminate it." Russell said with a nod.

"I'm not getting an abortion." Quinn stated. "That's not even a question."

"Then you have a few options." Russell told Quinn. "You can go away for a few months until this is over and then come back like it never happened, you can stay here and let your mother and I help you raise the baby with no involvement from Finn or-"

"You can't take this away from Finn." Quinn interrupted. "He has every right to be involved if he wants to be."

"Or you can choose to move out and let Finn help you." Russell finished. "It's all up to you, sweetheart. You have twenty-four hours to decide."

Quinn looked at Russell.

"If you don't make a decision in the next twenty-four hours." Russell continued. "We will assume that you don't want our help and you'll be expected to move out or go live with Finn and do this on your own, okay?"

Quinn bit her lip.

"Do you understand?" Russell questioned Quinn.

Quinn nodded slowly and wiped the tears that flowed down her cheeks.

"I need a verbal confirmation."

"I understand, Daddy."