Chapter 4

The next few weeks were very busy for Imran. It was always from one business meeting to another. He needed a break, which is why he was in his car, with his sister and two adorable but pain in the ass twins this Saturday afternoon, on their way to his best friend's house. It seems even a well deserved break comes at a price. But he'll have to endure.

      Well, it's not really that bad since he would only need dump his sister and the twins there, pick Salman up, hit the club and have some fun for the rest of the day.

Hmmm, not a bad plan, he thought and gave himself a mental pat on the back for forming such a brilliant plan at a very short period. Damn, he was such a genius. Now that he had such a great plan he couldn't wait to get to Salman's house.

    "What are you up to this time?" It took him a moment to realize the question was being directed to him.

     "Who? Me?" He asked in confusion.

       "No, me. Of course you, who else would I be referring to?" Imran glanced at the twins then back to his sister with a raised eyebrow .

      "So...?" She insisted, ignoring his implicating glance.

        "I don't know what you are taking about, baby sis." He said with what he hoped was an innocent face but her resulting snort told him otherwise.

        "You had that evil grin on your face, which usually meant you are up to something no good." Mariam said as a matter of fact.

And that, you guys out there, is why you should under no circumstances allow your sister, older or younger, to know you too well. They will always be unto you.

    "Still don't know what you are going on about baby sis." The fact that she knew he was up to something doesn't mean he couldn't deny it. Right?

      "Would you stop calling me baby sis already. Its annoying." Mariam grumbled out. That's exactly why he loved calling her baby sis. Cause he thrives in annoying the hell out of his cute little sister. But of course he couldn't let her know that, else she would have his life miserable.

She might be cute but she could be a dragon when she's mad. Just like their mum. Which was no wonder why Karima and Karim were on there best behaviours. Maybe. You could never know with those twins.

The rest of their drive was spent in silence, with the only sound coming from the radio. When they arrived there, Imran was happy to exit the car. The twins bounced out too and ran off towards the garden, shortly followed by Mariam. Well, I guess I wasn't the only one happy to exit the car. He thought, shaking his head in amusement.

    He made his way towards the front door and knocked on the it. The door opened to reveal Mrs Khan, Salman's mum. A beautiful plump woman in her late fifties.

   "Good afternoon, Auntie." Imran greeted with a charming smile, the one he usually wore for the mothers.

    "Imran, my dear. Long time no see. Come in, come in." She answered with a motherly smile and ushered him to a seat. She's always been like a second mother to him since he was a kid. "How have you been?"

    "I'm fine Auntie. I've just been very busy with work lately. You know how these things are." He explained.

     "Yes, yes of course. Its not easy to run companies all over the globe. But you are doing well and I am proud of you my dear."