Prologue

AISHAT was sitting in her kitchen ln company of her orphaned neighbour who currently lives with a kind man who act's as her guardian.

Indeed she was such a rare beauty, barely fourteen and yet had a body which said otherwise. Her bosom were way too big for a girl her age, likewise her hips, very wide with a thin waist to compliment it. She had long straight legs, a pointed nose, blue eyes and small but plump lips.

Aishat gave her a long look before asking. "Do you know why I've called you here?"

"No Nana." She answered in a shy manner with the name kids in the neighbourhood named Aishat cause it was easier to call.

Aishat moved closer to her again taking in her dressing. She was wearing a really tight jeans trousers with a top which made her shape more pronounced. Now she was ready to give this girl a mother to daughter talk though she wasn't old enough to be her mum.

"Are you familiar with the say 'the way you dress is the way you'd be addressed'"? The girl nodded.

"Are you a Muslim?" Again she nodded.

"My dear friend the way you dress isn't proper nor is it permitted in Islam." Aishat said.

"And why isn't it proper?" The girl challenged with a tone of disbelief.

"Because it exposes and violates your beauty and modesty by showing off your shape and chastity."

"So what's the importance of ones beauty and nice shape if you can't show them off?" The girl asked with a frown. Aishat smiled shaking her head. How typical of young girls to think like that.

"First of all my dear friend, Allah did not Grace us with those assets in order for us to flaunt them to the world. No, He gave them to us to guide and protect them, to show them to only those who are worthy which are, our future husband. You grant free access to those who do not deserve it. In Islam, a woman must dress modestly and decently for these is one of the commandments Allah gave women in the holy Qur'an.

In chapter 24 verse 32 ; the Qur'an said 'And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty, that they should not display their zeenah ( charms or beauty and ornaments) except what (must ordinarily) appear thereof; that they should draw their khimar (veils) over their bosoms and not display their zeenah except to their husbands, there fathers..and they should not strike their feet so as to draw attention to their hidden zeenah (ornaments).'" She paused for a few seconds then continued. "If you don't understand any I said just tell me and I would make sure to explain them to my best ability In Sha Allah."

The girl still with a frown on her beautiful face thought about what Aishat said. She then looked up at Aishat and confessed. "I'm really confused caused Zainab and some girls said Muslim women only wear hijab and covers their self because they are ugly."

Aishat shook her hijab covered head in refusal. "No, that is definitely not true. Women with hijab are not only beautiful but also pure. Let me ask you a question; if you saw two sweets on the ground, one is safely wrapped in a paper while the other is exposed to the bare ground, which among them would you choose?"

The girl gave have a duh look as if asking what type of stupid question that was. "Of course I'll choose the covered one."

Very good, Aishat thought. "Now think of the covered one as a Muslim with her body properly covered from hair to toe while the other as a Muslim who neither dress modestly not wears her hijab. Which among them would you respect most? Which among them would be more sacred? Which among them would a man value her body most?

Think of it like the case of a gold which had to be mined from beneath the earth which served as it hijab and a mere stone found above the earth with no hijab. Which among them is more beautiful, more respected, more valuable, purest and more precious? Of course its the gold cause men strive before they get hold of it while the stone is found almost everywhere and you know, too much in circulation brings down the price. Just like the case of chastity."

"Women with hijab are beautiful, sacred, pure, respected, precious and valued."she continued.

"Your hair and body are sacred, so protect and guard them. Allah Has commanded us, it our duty to follow His command." Then the girl nodded her head in acceptance knowing that disobeying Allah's command is a great sin and she wants to try her best in avoiding sins.

Aishat promised to get her decent clothes and hijabs If Allah Wills. The asked Aishat to teach all the basics of Islam and how to recite the Holy Qur'an which she happily obliged to.

The girl wanted to learn more about Islam, the Holy Prophets and more of Allah's commandments so she could be His friend, a good servant and a true believer.......