Arrangement

The matter was quickly discussed and implemented as soon as this year is over.

In the afternoon, Xu Dabo also came back, done all the road carriage, cold and tired, had dinner, boiled some hot water to wash and go to bed.

In the past few days, people in the village have been sending some New Year gifts to the Xu family. Although they are not expensive things, they are all the villagers' sincere thoughts, and the Xu family has accepted them.

Soon it will be the Lantern Festival, and after this festival it will be a new beginning for the new year.

For this festival, the Xu family made a sumptuous lunch today.

The old man said: "It's almost getting warm after this month. Qibao has discussed it with me. Tomorrow I will go to the village chief and buy the vacant land at the foot of Daqing Mountain. We plan to build a workshop there and plant some grapes for winemaking. Everyone will be busy starting tomorrow!"

The others nodded in agreement and were very happy. Their family business was getting bigger and bigger now. Although it was all due to Qibao, they also contributed what they could, so they felt full of accomplishment.

Xu Wenwu said at this time: "Grandpa, starting from tomorrow I will rest at the barbecue restaurant in the evening and will not come back. I will be taking the Examination in spring. Living in the town is not only convenient, but also gives me more time to study."

The old man nodded and asked the other children: "What are your plans?"

Xu Zhiyong said: "I live in the town with my eldest brother. There are still many things to do at home, so dad doesn't have to pick us up every day."

When the other boys saw that their big brother and second brother were going to stay in town, they didn't want to be separated from their big brother and second brother, and they all wanted to stay in town.

The old man nodded and said: "You and Zhiyong are both eleven years old, and you know how to take good care of yourself and your younger brothers. Grandpa won't worry about you anymore. But don't lose sight of your health just because you study, understand?"

Xu Wenwu nodded in agreement.

"Tomorrow, eldest, you will send the children to the academy, remember to bring a few more pieces of their clothes, buy more brushes, ink, paper and inkstones to keep on hand, and in addition, give Wenwu five taels of silver to take with him, so that if something happens, he can still deal with the emergency."

"Yes, son knows." Xu Dabo answered with an agreement.

At night, Qibao entered the space and specially found some books, poems, scriptures, etc. that were useful to him at the moment.

After sending the book to her eldest brother's room, Xu Wenwu opened it and read it, his eyes lit up and he said: "Thank you, sister. I like these books very much. The knowledge is more comprehensive than the books we are learning now. There are also annotations. They are good books."

Qibao said: "Brother, don't bring this book into school, and don't stay up late just to read. It's not good for your health and can even damage your liver."

Xu Wenwu smiled gently and said: "I know sister, I'm self-managed, this time, big brother will definitely get a good grade out of the exam!"

"I believe brother, then I will go back first. Brother, please go to bed early! Don't read too late."

Witnessing his sister enter the house, Xu Wenwu's gaze remained gentle.

The next day, the Xu family was busy again, Xu Dabo sent the children to the town, and the old man took Old Man Lin and also Qibao to the village chief's house.