Upgrade

Mrs. Wang was holding a piece of white inner fabric in her hand, which she was going to make for Qibao to wear. She was sighing: "Our old Xu family may be on the verge of greatness because of Qibao. You three, remember, no matter what happens to the Xu family in the future, you must not have any quarrel with your own family because of interests. Only when your family's hearts are together can you go further in the future. Are you still afraid of having a hard time?"

The three sisters-in-law were treated like sisters, and after hearing their mother-in-law's words, they looked at each other and smiled: "Mother, I understand what you mean, even though our family has a large population, we are all united! Besides, Qibao is treated like my own daughter, and I still have to enjoy the blessings that Qibao has brought to this family!" 

Mrs. Li said: "Sister-in-law is right, I'm not the kind of person who is shortsighted!" Lin also agreed.

Mrs. Wang felt relieved after hearing what her daughters-in-law said!

In the main room, Qibao said to the old man: "Grandpa, tomorrow you ask the uncle to go to the village chief's grandpa's house to borrow an oxcart. Let's take those boxes of vegetables to the town and sell them. I wonder who has the biggest restaurant in the town?"

Xu Laoer replied: "Qibao, there are two restaurants in this town, one is called Zuixianlou and the other is called Yipinxian. They are both the best restaurants in the town!"

The old man heard what the second son said: "Okay, I will go to the town with you tomorrow and ask if the academy in the town is recruiting students. Second son, after dinner, you go to the village chief's house to borrow an oxcart. We will go to the village early tomorrow morning. Let's go to the town!" Xu Dabo quickly agreed after hearing this!

After everything was agreed upon, Qibao returned to her room and slipped into Space. As soon as she entered, Xiaoling threw himself into Qibao's arms enthusiastically!

Qibao hugged the soft and cuddly Xiaoling and said: "Xiaoling, I want to expand the area of space to grow vegetables a bit and grow some more food out."

Xiaoling replied: "Master, there are fruit seeds in the warehouse, why don't you plant some of them? Xiaoling wants to eat grapes, I haven't eaten grapes for a long time!"

Qibao was dumbfounded at Xiaoling's words and slapped her forehead: "Why did I forget about having fruit seeds!" With that, she quickly ran into the villa!

After all, at that time, seeing that the family consumed batter with pickled radish every day, Qibao wished to eat fresh vegetables, so she started a vegetable garden in Space, and neglected to mention that there were also fruit seeds.

She opened the cabinet containing fruit seeds in the warehouse, and found that there were quite a lot of fruits inside! There are grapes, apples, oranges, pineapples, peaches, strawberries, watermelons, mangoes and etc. These are ordinary fruits in her previous life, but they are not ordinary at all in this ancient time! In her previous life, her favorite food was strawberries and mangoes!

Qibao looked at these fruit seeds and asked: "Xiaoling, where would be a better place to plant these fruits?"

Xiaoling replied: "Master, let's plant it on the hill!" Qibao think it's feasible, and she went straight to the mountain.......... One, is responsible for planting, one is responsible for watering, and when she's tired, she drinks spiritual spring water to relieve her fatigue, thus she kept busy for two hours! Only then did all the seeds in her hand were planted!

At this moment, suddenly the whole space trembled! Qibao was so shocked that she couldn't stand upright and sat on the ground, with a look of shock on her little face... Suddenly, a white light dazzled her eyes. Qibao closed her eyes subconsciously. When she opened her eyes again, the scene in front of her shocked Qibao!

Qibao asked: "Xiaoling, what's going on here? Why do I feel like the land has gotten bigger, and this mountain seems to have gotten bigger too?"

Xiaoling happily said: "Master, it's because you planted the fruits on the mountain, and the spatial land sensed the new species, so it triggered the spatial upgrading! Master, do you see where Xiaoling has changed?"

Only then did Qibao carefully observe Xiaoling, Xiaoling seemed to have grown up a bit more than before, the fur on his body was whiter and softer than before, and the pupils of his eyes had a faint blue color, becoming even better looking, which couldn't help but make people want to get on and rub a couple of hands on him.

Xiaoling then said: "Master, there are even more surprises! From now on, master doesn't need to do the planting by yourself anymore, just a thought is needed, and these seeds will be planted in the soil by themselves! It can also adjust the flow of space!"

Qibao was very happy after hearing this and said: "That's great! Xiaoling, what does the space flow rate mean?"

Xiaoling said: "You can adjust the ratio of time in space compared to the outside world to a maximum of one to thirty days, that is, one day in the outside world, space is one month!" Qibao was very satisfied with what she heard, from now on she would be able to stay in space more, and her family wouldn't be worried because they hadn't seen her for a long time! This space upgrade brought her a big surprise!

Qibao used her mind to expand the planting of the vegetables again, and used her mind to pour the spiritual spring water, by now the fruit seeds and vegetable seeds had drilled out of the soil and sprouted, and continued to grow with a speed visible to the naked eye! It didn't stop until tantalizing fruits were produced on it!

Qibao was no longer surprised by the magic of space, having seen so many miracles in this space, this could be something that belonged to her!

After taking care of the things in space, Qibao went out, it was already time to cook dinner, Qibao walked into the kitchen and saw Mrs. Wang preparing to pour the brown rice into the pot, presumably to simmer the paste again, Qibao saw this and busied herself by going up to her:  "Grandma, I want to eat rice, can you make white rice tonight?"

Mrs. Wang listened and added: "This... we don't have any white rice at home, and we didn't buy any last time, so when your master comes back from town tomorrow, let him buy a few catty's back!"

Qibao said: "Grandma, we don't need to buy white rice!" With a wave of her hand, she took out the rice from the space! Mrs. Wang was shocked to see the rice suddenly appear on the stovetop, then she reacted and looked at Qibao and said: "Bao'er, did you get this rice from your master? This rice is so pretty, the rice sold in town can't compare!" Saying this, she grabbed a handful of white rice with her hand and adored it.

When Qibao saw her Grandma's behavior, she said: "Grandma, this is spirit rice, it's much better than the rice in the town! We'll cook white rice tonight, and I'll take care of all the rice in the house from now on!" She said, patting her small chest!

After hearing this, Mrs. Wang smiled and agreed! Qibao taught her grandma, aunts, and mother how to cook the vegetables she brought out. She planned to make a dish of scrambled eggs with tomatoes, a dish of shredded pork with potatoes, a dish of tiger-skin green peppers, a dish of fried eggplant boxes, and an egg soup with tomatoes. The portions are extremely generous! The men and boys at home have smelled the aroma in the kitchen for a long time, and they all stand at the door of the kitchen and suck in their saliva! Wang was chased away several times by laughing and scolding...