Stalking

Qibao watched and also felt amazed, remembering her own life and death experiences with her own companion in her previous life. They were both people who could give each other's backs and take bullets for each other.

Qibao felt a little soft-hearted for a moment, stopped and did not take action.

The black bear's eyes lit up when he saw that Qibao had no intention of taking action.

But Bai Shuang Bai Xue, who was on the side, disagreed and whimpered twice towards Qibao.

Qibao explained: "Bai Shuang and Bai Xue, let's just let them go and just drive them away, I'm sure they won't offend you anymore."

Bai Shuang was a little reluctant, but still nodded and agreed to his master's decision.

Qibao said to the black bear: "This lair originally belonged to the white wolf and the others. It was you who occupied its lair. It is natural for it to seek revenge on you. Now you can take your companions and leave. You are not allowed to harm the wolves in the future."

It wasn't sure if the two bears understood, but they also knew that Qibao was willing to let them go, and excitedly patted their chests and ran away under the gawking eyes of the wolves.

The white wolf was very depressed. He originally asked his master to help him avenge himself, but to his surprise, the master let the black bear go. He lost his temper and ignored Qibao.

Qibao couldn't help but laugh as she watched, and it took a while of comforting the white wolf to get close to her again.

Seeing the end of the fight on this side, Elder Xu and the others hurriedly ran over and inquired: "Qibao, how is it? You weren't hurt, were you? Why did that bear run away?"

Qibao said: "Grandpa, don't worry, I wasn't injured. I let the two black bears go on purpose. I've warned them. I don't think they'll dare to do it again."

Elder Xu felt regret, but he could see that those two bears were no match for Qibao, and he had heard that bear paws were worth a lot of money! Look at that tendon meat, and that shiny and smooth fur, they are both good things! It was his granddaughter's decision, and he didn't say anything. Qibao always had her thoughts on everything she did.

Seeing that there were quite a few of White Wolf's minions who were injured, Qibao was not petty and took out the Spirit Spring Water and distributed it to them to drink, hoping that their injuries would heal faster.

Those wolves were all good at discerning things. Just by smelling the special aura of the spiritual spring water, they knew it was good stuff, and they all drank it without being polite.

When they were all drunk and their injuries were healing, the wolves were very happy and became more and more familiar with Qibao. They circled around Qibao, and Qibao also touched their heads one by one.

Xu Laoer and Xu Laosan's hands itched to look at it and wanted to touch it as well, so they gently reached out and touched the butt of one of the wolves with its back facing them. 

The wolf was startled, thinking that someone was attacking them, and rotated an exaggerated 365 degrees in the air. When it saw that it was with their boss, it relaxed, and its two wolf eyes stared at the brothers with resentment.

Xu Laoer and Xu Laosan were also startled by the wolf's actions, taking a few steps back and almost sitting on their asses on the ground. Not to mention that the two of them were startled, everyone sitting there, whether they were humans or animals, were startled.

Elder Xu was so frightened by his two stupid sons that he almost falls down. If he hadn't been holding on to a tree trunk, he would have been completely embarrassed today.

Elder Xu exclaimed: "What are you two tiger cubs doing? Do you have to scare your own father to death? What good does it do to you? Can you touch the wolf's butt?!"

The two brothers rubbed their noses in disbelief, Xiaoliu sat in the backpack and covered his mouth and snickered. He was almost thrown to the ground by his own father just now, but luckily he held on to his father's clothes firmly.

Xu Laosan didn't dare to talk to his father, so he turned the blame on his younger son and shouted: "Why are you laughing? Are you happy when your father is scolded? Is the love I usually give you in vain?"

When Elder Xu saw Xu Laosan's being cruel to his grandson, he immediately said: "What's wrong with Xu Xiaoliu? If it weren't for your two brothers, would this happen?" The two brothers immediately bowed their heads and stopped talking.

Qibao quickly stepped forward to comfort him: "Grandpa, don't say anything about Second Uncle and Father, they're just curious, usually everyone can't see so many wolves, they lost their minds for a while, just calm down!"

After hearing what his little granddaughter said, Elder. Xu was not so angry anymore. His heart almost jumped out of fear just now. Those are all wild wolves. What if they get angry and attack people? They are so close that they don't even have time to react.

Seeing that the old man had stopped talking, Qibao quickly changed the subject and said: "Okay, we came here to hunt. Now we only hunt some hares, pheasants and the like. Let's try our luck to see if we can find large animals such as wild boars."

Everyone started heading out again and Qibao specifically asked Bai Shuang and Bai Xue to order their minions to help search.

Sure enough, the wolf's nose was very sensitive, so he took Qibao and rushed in the direction of the smell.

About half a cup of tea later, a herd of deer was discovered ahead. The wolves were very excited and started to surround the deer.

How could those deer defeat these wolves? They didn't need Qibao to take action, and those deer were wiped out in one fell swoop.

Qibao took a few of them into the space, and the others were given to these wolves.

Qibao also wanted to look for other prey, so she followed the white wolf and continued walking forward.

There are still some small animals along the way, Qibao occasionally collects two, and the others are captured by the wolves.

Finally, a herd of wild boars was discovered ahead. Wild boars were not as easy to deal with as deer, but wolves were much more flexible than them. In addition, several wolves besieged a wild boar, and the wild boar quickly fell into a disadvantage.

Seeing that it was getting late, Qibao wanted to quickly deal with the group of wild boars and go home. If it was too late, grandma and the others would start talking about it again.

Taking out her dagger, she entered the battlefield and finished off all the boars, collecting a few and putting them into space.

Qibao said: "Grandpa, it's getting dark. Let's go home. What we got today is probably enough to feed the villagers. It will be dark if it gets too late!"

Elder Xu was very satisfied with this sweep of Daqingshan. Apart from being frightened by his two sons, he felt very happy and secretly admired his little granddaughter's ability.

So he said: "Okay, just listen to Qibao, let's go home. I guess your grandma and the others will have dinner ready when we get home!"

Everyone returned and set off towards Xujia Village. Bai Shuang Bai Xue howled twice, and the wolves reluctantly left.

Along the way, Qibao always felt that there were eyes staring at them, but since her grandfather and the others were here, it was hard for her to check, but she didn't feel any malice, so she didn't worry about them.

When they were about to reach the outskirts of Daqing Mountain, Qibao took Bai Shuang Bai Xue into the space, just as the two white wolves entered the space, the sound of shaking came from the bushes.

Qibao immediately flew towards the place where she wanted to move.

She saw two black bears in the bush looking at her blankly, with their front paws placed on their chests, looking a little cute...

Qibao laughed a little for a moment, and the old man and the others hurried over. When they saw it was the two black bears, they immediately became vigilant, thinking that the two bears were following them for a sneak attack and revenge.