|| Getting it ready ||

Charlie and the rest of her friend group finally made their way to the hotel, after such a long drive they felt rather exhausted. 

Once Vaggie open the doors they were all hit with a lovely and light background music, the hotel decor change to more of a party/ball type of vibe, and just looked rather luxuriant.

' ' So the short king and smiles did do that "Bonding" shit, I wonder if they fu- ' ' 

Angel was immediately cut off by a glare from the shorter demon cat. 

' ' Calm down i'm joking! ' ' Angel giggled. 

Husker walked to the bar with a certain tall white and pink spider following from behind.

Charlie didn't say a word, she was kinda in shock to say the least. 

But her slient was cut off with her girlfriend placing a hand on her shoulder. 

' ' Charlie you o- ' ' Vaggie was cut off with a yelp like noise as she was grabbed by Charlie. 

' ' DO YOU SEE THIS?! ' ' Charlie yelled so excitedly with bright stars showing making the Shorter female giggle at the slight.

' ' Yes dear, I do but I believe we have more things to worry about. ' ' Vaggie said while removing Charlie hands, still remembering the Video and Picture that was taken of the two demons.

' ' Oh... that's going to be uhm... awkward? ' ' 

The taller female let's put a nervous like chuckle as she picks up her hand to scratch the back of her neck while looking everywhere but Vaggie, showing a obvious sign that she didn't want to talk to her father and Alastor alone.

By this time Cherri and Niffty was already looking around the hotel. 

Niffty was kind of upset that it looks rather clean since Alastor and Lucifer don't seem like the "Clean up clean up everybody clean up" type of people. 

While Cherri was with Angel and Husker, drinking whatever the demon cat gave them.

' 'You know I don't mind being by your side when talking to them. ' ' Vaggie smiled, Charlie also started to smiled once vaggie hand meets up with her bright red cheek, feeling the warm palms that was coming off her girlfriend hands making her feel all cozy inside, Sadly that didn't last for long since the two demons banged there way into the main area.

' ' CHAR CHAR! ' ' Lucifer yelled running to Charlie to give her a tight ass hug. 

His ears twitching in excitement feeling the vibration of each twitch. ' ' Hi da- EK! ' ' 

Both blondes fell due to Lucifer nearly pushing the hell out of Charlie just to get a hug. 

Kind of like how a father loses a daughter and out of no where they come back to life and the father just wants to squeeze his kid to death! Like that!!

Alastor stood near Vaggie side just staring at the two blondes finally being able to see each other after the time the group left. 

Now that's bring the question everyone wanted to know, Husker, Cherri, Niffty, and Angel made there way to see the two males. 

By this time Lucifer already let Charlie go and they both are now standing looking at everyone else.

' ' Dad Alastor? ' ' Charlie called, making both of the deers ears twitch as they looked at Charlie. 

' ' Still shocked his a deer ' ' Angel giggled quietly before he was silent by the demon cat with a slap on his leg.

' ' So uh.. there is some post about the two of you... and I would like to know what the hell is going on.. heh? ' 'Charlie laughed little out of nervousness once more seeing the change expression on the two deers faces, yet Alastor seemed little more.. oddly more calmer then the king.