|| You're a...? ||

Slight Smut

Alastor begin to think to himself while heading to his own room to freshen up, he never really saw the males full head since he always was wearing that hat... 

Not that he cared but he was interested on why the king always had the hat on? could it be just to hide his messed up hair? Or he just enjoys wearing the hat..? Oh what could it be.. This made Alastor sighed annoyed, full with unanswered questions in his head just floating around.

Don't get Alastor wrong, He always been so observant but the damn king always had that hat on even when sleeping! Crazy right..? 

But he was going to find out maybe he was finding something that Alastor can use as an advantage or something..

Alastor open his room door looking over at the clock that sat on the desk near his bed.

But something was.. Odd... the clock now looked like some clock duck if that makes any sense. Its shape as a duck but is a clock. Alastor let's put a sigh but went back to look at the time. 7:23Pm it says.

Alastor looked around for clothes he can change into while thinking. "I swear.. what is his problem with ducks..?" He through, while getting another outfit to put on. 

Not that it's any different then the one he already had on but still. He undressed himself pretty quickly then put the outfit he picked just as fast, he never did like the idea that someone could just come in his door while being naked.. So he learned to just dress and undressed faster to avoid other to ever seeing him in a vulnerable state.

With Lucifer

While with Lucifer he did the same as Alastor, change outfits to put the same one on, never took off his hat thought for some odd reason but yet.. (it's for him to know and for YOU to possible find out ) 

Lucifer looked at the mirror that stood on his wall, seeing how much shorter he was compare to the mirror, letting out a annoyed sigh. 

Seeing his pale skin, normal dark shaded red cheeks, and his messy hair that was kind of out but was not since the hat was on his head. 

He undressed then cleaned himself up, after he was done with that he put on his clothes.

Alastor knocked on Lucifer door, waiting for the shorter male to answer as he stood still in straight posture. 

Lucifer answered the door fully cleaned up, as Alastor walked in the room full of rubber duckies he saw one that oddly look like him. 

' ' Hey, is that me? ' ' The male in red asked, pointing to the duck that sat on Lucifer desk. 

The king looked nervous as he stared at the duck he made while ago.

 ' ' It's not something special I made one for you all.. ' ' He stated to the deer, making his way to the duck that looked like Alastor picking it up.

He grabbed the duck giving it to the taller male, kind of looked like a child that gave there crush a flower or note! 

' ' How lovely, You're Majesty ' ' Alastor said with a sarcastic tone. 

But then the taller male looked at the hat of the king, ' ' Why do you never take off you're hat, My lord? ' ' Alastor asked, still looking at the Lucifer hat.

 ' 'O-oh. Uh.. Well...It's does not matter! Ha Ha Ha!! ' ' He laughed it off, now making his to the exit of the room before tripping.

 It was all so fast, luckily Alastor got him just in time. Having his back on the Man in red chest, feeling that his hat was now off his head..