|| Not what you expect ||

While the king of hell was sleeping within Alastor arms, it let the overlord think about how his relationship is going rather well.

Did Alastor really love Lucifer?

GOD NO.

He was only interested in the advantages he now has over the king, not only did the indecisive king fell in love... with him but also was a deer like him?

This was great and absolutely entertaining to Alastor.

To have a sensitive, touch-starve, and improper king on his side and also now has power over him.

Don't get Alastor wrong, He does enjoy the kings company but not in a romantic way that Rosie and some other may think.

No no no,

more in a possessive way maybe even a controlling way?

He would rather enjoy his "mate" to be crying for mercy on the floor or struggling to breathe while Alastor was choking him.

Alastor didn't mind playing this little game of his because well..

it's hilarious!!

He would also rather like to see the king in pain as once said before.

Beautiful tears coming down his painful face, cut around his body that shows he was claimed, needing the care that only Alastor could give.

Satan ... Alastor smiled at the thought of such power in his claws.

Alastor pulled his hand around Lucifer shoulder before putting the male on his lap to get a better look on the king.

Was Lucifer ugly?

Hell no,

The blonde messy Strands of hair on his face, gorgeous facial features, fluffy and smaller deer ears that laid on his head, calm and steady breathing while sleeping.

God did the king look absolutely peaceful.

But Alastor knew he could also like it better to see some pain in the kings face.

And only Alastor wanted to make Lucifer cry or begged to him and him alone.

Alastor stood up with the king in his arms taking into a shadowy like substance making him sink under the floor while his and Lucifer color take into a black like shade.

Alastor made his way within the wood walls to Lucifer room.

Opening the door with the master key that Charlie gave before leaving, making his way inside.

The absurd amount of ducks still baffled him till this day, so immature and out right silly for Lucifer to waste his time making ducks for the past few years instead of taking control of the role he is in, in this game we call "life" that we are all forced to play in.

Alastor just shake his head rather annoyed by the Mountain of ducks before making his way to Lucifer bed, laying the king down on the soft and silky bed covers.

Organization is not a word in Lucifer's vocabulary, perhaps organized chaos though.

Yet another Morningstar quirk he supposes.

Lucifer ears flick at the sudden change of warm and was quick to grab a nearby pillow and squeeze into it, like if it was someone he knew someone he enjoyed.

This made Alastor have such a huge smile on his face.

Not because how adorable the king looked, but because how powerless he looked.

Having full trust on Alastor to fall asleep in such a vulnerable state.

Alastor turned around making his way out the door and closing it shut, still having that grin on his face while making his way to his room.