COLBYS POV

I woke up, dazed, confused and hungover. I don't get how I'm hungover, I only had a few drinks and shots. I sat up and looked around the room.

My room.

Im in my room. I could've sworn I stayed in Avanahs room last night. I pull the sheets off of myself and pull my legs to the side of the bed so I was sat on the edge. My clothes are all on the floor. The stuff I wore last night, On the floor. My wallet, On the floor. I stood up and picked up my wallet and checked the large pouch at the back. The condom I use incase there isn't any supplied was still there. I swear I used that. I check around and try to see if there is any more inconsistencies in the room.

I check the time on my phone and it was 1pm. I see loads of messages from Sam, Kat and Avanah.

Sam:

we're going for brunch in the lobby of the hotel in 20 text me back if you're gonna come

bro where are you? It's been an hour.

Kat:

Hey colbyyyy can u text sam back when you see this?

Avanah:

are you still asleep? nobody has seen you since last night, we've tried knocking on your door but u didn't answer. wya?

So me and Avanah having sex was a dream? Was what she said in the uber part of the dream too?

I text Sam back immediately.

Colby:
oh shit yeah, i guess ive slept in
for a while. wya though, ill come
meet you guys.

I felt so bad, I dont know why I didnt wake up to the calls and messages or even knocks on my hotel door.

I quickly showered, I cant get my mind off of the fact I dreamt about Avanah. What the fuck is wrong with me. God, I hope the stuff in the Uber was all part of the dream. I seriously dont remember coming back to the hotel last night. That dream felt.. So real.

I did what I needed to do in the shower and quickly got dressed and checked my phone for a message from Sam and he said they were coming back to the hotel and would be about 20 minutes, They all decided they would go shopping at the closest mall. I brushed my teeth, dried my hair and showered myself in cologne. I heard my phone ping and I checked it and it was Sam texting me saying they were getting out of the uber now and that I should meet them in the lobby. I got my shoes on as quick as I could and left my hotel room sliding my keycard into the back pocket of my jeans. 

I took the elevator down to the lobby and stood around watching the people come and go out of the hotels doors. I then saw them all walk through the doors, they were laughing. Having a good time. They had hundreds of shopping bags ranging from the low end stores to the high end stores like Cartier and Chanel. I wish I had woken up earlier so I could've gone shopping with them. 

Sam spots me waiting and walks over to me, "Hey Colby!" He says happily. 

"Hey guys!" I reply greeting everybody.

AVANAHS POV

I followed our group through the hotel lobby basically tripping over the 15 different bags I was carrying. My arms were exhausted from carrying these, they were so heavy. I finally look up from the floor and see Colby standing there. Now he's awake? Im not surprised he slept in this late since he did get pretty drunk last night. He could barely stand straight. He was more wrecked than me, and I was on ketamine.