WARNING FOR THIS CHAPTER!

AVANAHS POV

I woke up, Still in my bikini. Not in my bed though. I sit up and look around. It then clicked with me, This was Colbys room. Did we have sex last night?

I can't remember much from last night. I got too black out drunk for it. Thoughts rushed through my head, I wasn't sore in between my legs, I still had my bikini bottoms on, My bikini top was still fastened. If I did fuck Colby last night I wouldn't have put my bikini back on after it. It was then that I realised Colby was asleep next to me.

"Shit,Shit,Shit!" I whisper to myself. I began to get our of Colbys bed but I felt his arm snake around my torso.

"Stay for a little while." He says clearly still half asleep, I knew this as his words were slurred.

I tug his arm off of me and escape his room. I was surprised that didn't wake him.

I ran back into my room and quickly did a feel to see if I actually fucked Colby last night.

Safe to say, Everything felt normal.

I changed out of my swim suit to get into the shower and scrub all this chlorine off of my skin. I scrubbed with the abrasive side of my sponge to make sure I got all this chlorine off of my skin.I then took off my bandage I had on my leg to see if it was as bad as I remember.

I looked down to the multiple horizontal cuts on my leg and now that I was looking at them they didn't seem as bad. I think it was the blood that made them look worse.

I continued with my shower routine, Washing my hair thoroughly to get the chlorine fully washed out, shaved, washed my body, exfoliated, turned my shower cold and washed out my conditioner. I liked to wash out my conditioner with cold water. I didn't really know why but I just thought it made my hair look more shiny, Healthier. I stood there for a few minutes letting the cold water close all of my opened pores on my body from the hot water.

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around myself and put moisturiser on my legs and arms, washed my face and then left to get some clothes to wear. I decided to go with a bikini top and some denim shorts. I think it will be a good day to try get a tan.

I left my hair to air dry since I couldn't be bothered sitting for 20 minutes waiting for my hair to dry with a hair dryer.

I threw my towel into my dirty washing basket and picked up my phone and left my room to see if anybody was awake.

I got downstairs and went outside. All the guys apart from Colby were playing basket ball or doing skate board tricks at the bottom of the garden. The girls all had the same idea as me.

"Oh hey Avanah." Kat said looking up through her sunglasses while she was laying on the sun lounger.

I sat on the only other sun lounger that was available, "Hey." I said bringing my phone to my face and unlock it and go on my social media apps.

I always check to see if I've gotten banned or hacked since its happened to multiple of my other accounts.

Thankfully it wasn't the case today.

We hear the back door open and out strolls Colby and he doesn't pay attention to us girls but instead walks straight over to the guys at the bottom of the garden.