AVANAHS POV

Its been a day since Colby asked to be friend with benefits. Its not really appealing to me. I only agreed in the moment because I didn't want to be talking to him anymore.

'Get other guys' I mumble under my breath as I realise what I got myself into. I placed the book I was reading back onto my bookshelf and if I could have a lightbulb pop above my head right now, It would. I had the brilliant idea of bringing home a guy tonight. But where would I go?

Club. A part of me was telling me to go to the club by myself. I can't tell Kat I want to go to the club just to go get a guy to bring him home. Ive never been to the club by myself before. How would I cope being alone?

God, Im {age} years old. I need to get over myself. If I'm able to move out of my home country, Ill be alright going to the club by myself.

Thats it. I have just gotta motivate myself into believing I'm able to do stuff by myself.

✢ ✢ ✢

I've showered, Dried my hair, Put my hair into rollers and clips, and now I'm doing my make up.

Concealer, Mascara, Tinted brow gel, Eyeliner, False Lashes, lip liner, blush and bronzer, and finally lipgloss.

I didn't know what I'm going to wear. I opened my wardrobe dramatically and scanned through all my dresses. I decided on a dress that kind of fitted the season change we were in. Summer to Autumn, Or as Americans call it; Fall.

It was a dress that had a a sweetheart neckline, A corset type bodice and a loose skirt and had long sleeves that went down to my wrists. It was a beige colour that flattered my pale skin tone.

I put on some heels that were black and had a bit of platform to them. I packed a little bag to carry my essentials in it, Credit card, Cash, lipgloss and a phone charger.

I drowned myself in various different perfumes and left my bedroom, My plan is to try sneak out the house with nobody seeing me so I can call and uber and get in down the street.

"Avanah?" Sam asks noticing me coming down the stairs.

"Uh, Yeah?" I ask, My plan is already ruined. I look to Sam and he's looking at me with a confused look.

"Where are you going?" He asks laughing looking at me, I gave an awkward tight lipped smile and tried to think of an excuse.

"Im going out to see some friends!" I said standing up straight so I looked more confident so he couldn't see through the lie, I continued to go down the stairs to the bottom and stood there leaning against the hand rail.

"Friends? You don't have any!" Jake interrupts coming out of his room and he laughs, He earns a scowl off of me and turns away and walks off towards the kitchen.

"Oh, Okay. Have fun then!" Sam said coming closer to me to go up the stairs, He begins to jog up the stairs and I wave goodbye to him.

It was a good lie. Jesus, I have to stop lying to myself and others. At this point I'm becoming a pathological liar.

I left the house and called an uber and waited patiently for it to arrive.

✢ ✢ ✢

I walked up the the club after getting out of my uber and the anxiety was kicking in. I didn't have to do this but a part of me wanted to. I waited in the line outside with my ID clutched between my fingers, I feel if I hold it any harder it will snap in half.