Chapter 10

"Hey Chas" Embry says walking in

"Hey Chas" Embry says walking in. "what" I said still typing on my computer. "Dad wants to talk to you in his office" He said pointing behind him. "Okay" I said sighing and getting up. He lead the way to the office and walked in with me behind him. Kai and Kahlil were in here as well. "Principessa. Sit down please we need to have a conversation." I didn't say anything I just sat down. "What about?" I said letting out a sigh before getting comfortable in the chair I was sitting in. "I want to talk about your life living with your mom and stepdad" Vincenzo said folding his hands on top of the desk. "Mmm" I said not really wanting to talk about it.

"I know you may not be comfortable talking about it, I totally get that, but I want to know what triggers your anger or the flinching that me and the boys noticed" "I just don't want to talk about this in front of everyone" I said looking behind me at the boys. "Alright that's fine. Boys give us some privacy".

They murmured 'okay's and walked out. "Alright I want you to just tell me how everything was living there, we you treated good, did your mom take good care of you" I looked down at my hands as I got nervous and shook my head a little. "Okay." Vincenzo says as he lets out a sigh and sits back in his chair "Were you at least happy?" "no" I said quietly "she never took good care of me or Tahj I was left to take care of us and the house because she was too busy getting high and intoxicated with William" "What did you mean about your legs being forced opened? They let people touch you inappropriately?" I nod my head, Vincenzo's jaw clenched as his fist bawled.  "Was it a one and done thing or was it reoccurring" " reoccurring, sometimes w-when he didn't have the money to pay for the drugs he would let the people he owed money to t-touch me and do w-whatever they wanted to me" I said fighting back tears. 

"Have they ever beat you?" "Y-yea every s-single day" "what about Tahj?" "Never I've always been there for Tahj.  They tried to but I'd step in front of them" He looked a little relieved after saying that "Do you have any marks or anything from the beatings?" "yea" i said looking down "but I don't want to show you" "okay I'll respect that especially because you've opened up to be about a lot of things that happened. I just have one more question" "mhm" I said telling him to continue. "Do you know who Tahj's father is?" "Uhh y-yeah I do" I said wiping my tears.

     "He was one of the sons to the people that William would owe money too. William let him come over to the house and he beat me and then he sexually assaulted me" "what the fuck man" Vincenzo said slamming his fist on the desk, making me flinch hard. "Bambina I'm so sorry this happened to you" He said getting up from the desk and pulling me into a tight hug. "Do you remember what his name is?" "Uhhh I think it was like L-lucas Anderson" "okay" he said still embracing me, we hugged for about 10 minutes before I pulled away and gave Vincenzo a small smile. He wiped my tears, and I got up "I'm good to go back to my room, right?" "Yea principessa you're good to go" "alright" I walked out the office and ran to my room and quickly closed my door. I sighed, it feels like a huge weight has been lifted off of me and I couldn't do anything but cry. I was overwhelmed and over stimulated at the same time.