3:35 - 9:08 am

[3:35 am]

"Британия, you need to sleep..." Soviet sighed, tiptoeing into the kitchen once again and stroking his lover's velvety hair.

"So do you," Britain yawned, draining her cup of tea for what felt like the millionth time.

"I have been sleeping, you have been sat awake," Soviet muttered, wrapping his arm around the Brit. Nodding reluctantly, the UK slumped against him, feeling her anxiety be thawed by the warmth and comfort of Sovi's gentle touch. She utterly adored him, and she shone brighter than the Sun in his eyes, and though neither could quite put their affection into words, love seeped from their every movement, their breathing synchronising as Britain leant against Soviet's warm, muscular chest.

"Я тебя люблю"

"I love you too, Sovi"

***

[9:08 am]

The following morning was eerily quiet in Germany's house. Both him and the European Union had long since given up on trying to contact Ame, and it seemed as though Operation Amerika was alredy nearing its demise.

"I might have an idea," the EU sighed, "But if you didn't like my last one, you won't like this either."

The EU's last plan had consisted largely of turning America's siblings against him in the hopes that they could make him see sense, which felt a little too manipulative for Germany's liking. But alas, they were haemorrhaging time and had no plan whatsoever...

"Ja, go ahead..."

"Well... Ame hit me in our last argument, so maybe the UN could arrest him-"

"Nein," Ger cut her off, eyeing the bruise on her cheek with an undeniable anger towards America, "We'd need proof... And I think it'd only push him further away from us."

"I suppose... What if we went straight to the USSR?"

"NATO wouldn't be too pleased with me... but that's our best option yet."

Without another word, the pair left, locking the door behind them and heading for the United Nations Headquarters' Permanent Five Meeting Room.

***

"MON DIEU!" France yelled, sprinting into the meeting room from the bathroom.

"France, is this important?" the UN sighed, shuffling the mountain of documents on his end of the banquet table.

"OUI, IT IS! THERE'S A POSITIVE PREGNANCY TEST IN THE BATHROOM BIN!"

"Remind me what you were doing digging through rubbish?" the UN replied bluntly, barely masking his curiosity behind his business persona. "you shouldn't meddle in other countries' personal affairs, France."

By now, the damage had been done. All five members were staring around the room, gossiping quietly, America fearing the worst as they did. Only one way to find out...

"Mom." Ame whispered to Britain, "Tell me it's not yours."

Utterly taken aback, the UK glanced backwards at Soviet, who had been given permission to observe the meeting and who was acutely aware that that America wasn't going to like his mother's answer.

Noticing this exchange of looks, the room once again fell silent, with all eyes on the UK and the USSR.

"Папа UK..." Russia barked, startling everyone present, "What is going on? Is America right?"

"I-"

Knock, knock, knock.

"Enter!" the UN called out, grateful of a means of diffusing the tension of the dramatised atmosphere.

"Hallo, Herr UN!" Germany smiled awkwardly, popping his head around the door. "Could I- we- possibly speak to Herr USSR?"

"No problem," the UN nodded, signalling for Soviet to leave with Germany and whoever was stood behind him on the other side of the entrance.

"Привет," Soviet smiled, "I assume you are Wes- Germany?"

"Ja..." Germany stuttered.

"You've grown."

"I suppose," Ger laughed awkwardly, stepping aside as if to ask the EU to talk to the imposing Russian for him.

"Hello, Sir," the EU smiled politely, swallowing her nerves far more affectively than Germany. "My name is the European Union and-"

"You... EEC's daughter?"

"That's right," the EU beamed proudly, "But anyway, we need to talk to you about... About the USA. You see, we have reason to believe he's planning to assassinate you-"

"Да, I know," Soviet laughed, "And you want to help me, no?"

"How did you-?"

"He came to Britain's house with an axe last night. I saw his phone in his pocket. You left a message about no murders, yes?"

"Wow..."