11:13 am

Welp, we're making this a full book! Potential susness ahead, beware!

"Where am I?" America moaned, rubbing his eyes and inwardly cursing his explosive headache a few hours later.

"Germany's house," The EU replied, glancing up from her depressingly large pile of Brexit paperwork.

"E-EU?"

"USA."

"Why are you-?"

"You begged Germany to call me to come over."

"Why?"

"I have no idea, but you also proposed to me, so-"

"I PROPOSED?!" America gasped, "Oh god... I hope you said yes..."

"Wait- You actually want to-?" The EU blushed, golden eyes meeting the American's neon-blue ones.

"M-Maybe..." The USA giggled, absolutely mortified internally, "But maybe I'll buy you a drink or two first-"

"You don't need anymore drinks for a good while, United States."

"I was the least drunk, thank you very much!" Ame snapped, half-grinning at the previous night's memories.

WAIT...

"THE USSR!"

"Um... America, what?"

"THE USSR WAS BACK!" Ame screamed, shaking the EU violently.

"Ame. It was probably just Russia, ok?" Euro whispered soothingly, stroking Ame's toothpaste-que hair in spite of him lashing out at her. "It's ok, he's long gone..."

"HE'S NOT!" The US screeched, now trembling and squeezing the EU's hands, "HE WAS IN A CONGA LINE WITH MOM AND FRANCE AND CHINA, AND RUSSIA WAS UNCONSCIOUS ON THE FLOOR, THEN MOM STARTED CHUGGING HIS VODKA AND ACTING CRAZY, SO UN CALLED NATO-"

"AME!" The EU yelled back, pressing the palm of her hand against his mouth. "It'll b ok... WE can go and check, if it makes you feel any better?"

"Ok..." America whispered, blushing at the fact that (a) the EU was holding his hand and (b) she just called him 'Ame' instead of 'America' or 'USA'.

"Also..." The EU began, unable to mask her amusement, "Your underwear is on your head and you're wearing a hula skirt."

"I... OH-" America stammered, blushing a bright red colour, "Can I... Fix that?"

"I won't look."

Turning around regardless, Ame slipped off the skirt and dressed himself correctly-

"Is it big?"

"Is what?"

"The thing our future children are going to come out of."

"EUROPEAN UNION-"

"You're the one that asked me out."

"That's not-"

"You haven't answered my question, USA."

"It's decent..." Ame replied nonchalantly, buttoning up his trousers and turning back around to face the EU, who was laughing so hard she could barely breathe.

"We'll see," Euro wheezed, gasping for air.

"Alright, that's enough laughing," Ame scoffed, pulling Euro back to her feet. "Let's go commie-hunting."

An icy, fearsome determination taking over him, America stormed out of the room, marching down the stairs and pulling the door off its already damaged hinges, much to the dismay of a certain sleep-deprived German.

"Sheiβe!" Germany screeched, throwing down his coffee pot and rushing into the hallway, "Amerika, you're paying for that..."

"Whatever..." The USA muttered, wandering out onto the street, dragging the EU behind him.

"Ame"

"Shut up, I'm thinking," Ame snapped, earning him a sharp elbow in the ribs from Euro. "We need to get to UN HQ from an unfamiliar location with no help..."

"I'll drive."

"Or you'll just drive." Somewhat ashamed, Ame followed Euro back to her car, slipping silently into the passenger seat and allowing the EU to drive him to the United Nations Headquarters.

Parking the car, EU turned to Ame, slipping her hand over his and whispering, "It'll be ok, America... It could always be worse... And you have me..."

"Thank you," Ame muttered, gazing deeply into the EU's bioluminescent eyes losing himself in her beauty, until...

"Ame May I kiss you?" she whispered, unable to resist the endless blue abyss of his eyes that were no longer hidden beneath the darkened lenses of his sunglasses.

Wordlessly, Ame leaned in, his lips meeting hers in an unexpected display of affection. They stayed like that for only a minute, but it felt as if time had frozen around them and nothing else mattered any more.

As they reluctantly pulled away from each other, EU whispered, "That was beautiful... Are you ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be." (<- That's also the name of a really good MAP about the American Revolution)

***

"WHOSE CORGI POOED IN MY USHANKA?!" Russia screamed, shooing away the smug little dog that did its business in his precious hat. "AND WHO INVITED ПАПА?!"

"Sorry," Britain groaned, head pounding as she scooped up Mr Wigglebum, "For both."

"Can I stay here?" asked Soviet, completely disregarding his son as per usual, which ended in a cheery 'yes' from the UK and China, and a resounding 'no' from France, Russia, NATO and the UN.

"Россия? You too?" The USSR pouted.

"Папа, Нет," Russia sighed, "You're too embarrassing to stay!"

"You should've seen the conga line," NATO grumbled.

"THE WHAT-?"

"UN... Please ban alcohol," NATO sighed, glancing away from the mortified Russian.

Without warning, the door to the Meeting Room burst open, revealing a pale, furious USA and a startled EU.

"He's here," Ame hissed bitterly. "Right there for all to see."

"You were right..." The EU gasped, instinctively grabbing America's hand.

"Привет, Америка."