🌙 Revelation 🌙

It was 8 in the morning and she was watering her Tulips. While she watered them, Sasha was preparing tea for her. After that small conversation they had last night, her lady had talked very little. It looked like she was dismayed.

"My lady, I am genuinely sorry that I didn't inform you about that. I just thought that...you wouldn't want to know."

She glanced at Sasha, who hung her head low in guilt.

"It's okay. Really. But... I need your help with something."

"What...is it?"

"I want to meet my previous lady-in-waiting."

As soon as she said this, Sasha raised her head in shock.

"Please. I have some questions. Sasha. Help me this once. Please."

She kept her can down and held Sasha's arm who now, looked very anxious.

"I can't help you...you know that, my lady..."

"Why can't you, Sasha? I promise that no one will find out."

Sasha couldn't meet her eyes. How could she? She was not able to help her. If she was caught this time, who knows how 'they' would punish her.

"It's too risky, my lady. I just...can't."

"Please Sasha...you won't be able to understand but...i...am not myself. I am not Asteria. I am anyone but Asteria. I am sorry. I know that did not make sense...but please understand. I have to know more and more about myself. I have to know what happened when i was 15 and-"

Her voice cracked as she spoke.

"So... please?"

Sasha knew that she shouldn't...But her lady was practically begging her.
Was risking it once worth it? Maybe it was...
Sasha nodded as the girl looked at her with wide eyes.

"Is that a 'yes'!?"

"Yes...my lady. But please...we have to be careful."

Sasha mumbled hesitantly still not sure if she really wanted to do this.

"Definitely! We will be more than careful. And I swear if we get caught...I...will not let my father or my brother lay a finger on you. You have my word."

She said though she was not confident how she would do that. It was obvious how dangerous Alaric was considering he fired his sister's staff just like that.
There must be a reason for him to do that. She had to find what that was. And the answer to that was only with her previous lady-in-waiting. All answers were with her.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ♡₊˚ 🦢・₊ ♪ ✧
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ        𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ  ㅤ────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆──

Both of them were now in a carriage. They were going to Emma, her previous lady-in-waiting's home town. They had given the excuse of shopping and she had demanded for no guards to accompany them. And ofcourse, her Father agreed.  Hesitantly but yes, he did agree at the end.

"How long will it take?"

"Umm not long. We will be there soon."

"You said that you also live there?"

"Oh yes. I did spend my childhood in this town. That's why I kind of...know Emma."

"What type of person is ...Emma?"

"Emma was...stoic. And so were you. But, together...you two seemed to have the longest conversations."

"That means that she knew me well, right?"