Fire Hazard-2

By the time I got there, the building was completely engulfed in flames.

Cheetah! What should I do?-I asked.

Go and help bring out the talismans!-he answered.

With that, I threw myself into the church surrounded by flames.

I got there, to the room where the talismans were.

Master!

TAKE IT! TAKE THE CRATE AND RUN! - he threw a crate at me. I suddenly jumped after the chest. However, I stumbled in the process. However, something flaming fell on him from above. Burned by my talisman. As a result, I changed back.

Annga! Master!-I shouted as loud as I could.

Suddenly, another board fell in front of me. Terrible screams could be heard outside. Crying, people's pain.

The master picked up the crate and started pulling. Suddenly he saw another chest.

Gina! Go! There's another chest over there.

I ran out of the building. I tried to summon my other talisman.

TILOO!!-I shouted to myself.

The kwami ​​and the talisman will appear within a few minutes. I've changed. At that point, however, there was not much that could be helped. The church was completely burned down.

Are you okay? - Cheetah came to me.

No. How would I be okay? Check this out!

He didn't say anything, he just watched.

What will happen to us now?

I don't know.-i answered.

Everything was in ruins. There was only fire everywhere. Everyone who survived screamed.

This is terrible! Mirage also came to us.

Who are left?

I understand that the Grandmaster sent the Ladybug, Cat Noir crate from here with some cub. That's the only thing left outside of us. And maybe there are others who were not here.

Wonderful!-i answered with one word.

All the same. Let's do what we can. - started Cheetah.