3

‼️NSFW PART READ AT OWN RISK‼️

As he slammed into Giyuu the couch scraping across the floor, making a creaking noise. Sanemi started to pick up the pace, there apartment was filled with the same creaking noise and Giyuu holding back noises. Sanemi was getting closer and closer to finishing but he was not even close to done. And so when he did finally release and pull out of Giyuu, he grabbed Giyuu's hips and slammed back into him again.

He started to feel overheated and dizzy after a few hours and he was completely done. He pulled out and fell back on the couch breathing heavily. Giyuu was still able to move and he got up and checked on Sanemi, Sanemi fell asleep and was sweating.

"He has a slight fever..." Giyuu thought to himself. He hummed and then sighed, he helped Sanemi up and dragged him to his bedroom, he laid him down and wiped his body down with a rag and cold water. "He has a match tomorrow, so it would be good to try and calm his fever down now..." Giyuu thought to himself.

He check Sanemi's temperature with a thermometer and sighed, it was that high but was higher than a normal body temperature. He finished putting Sanemi to bed and would check on him later, he went to his room and took a shower. He cleaned up everything. He then got out of the shower and got dressed in pajamas. He went back to Sanemi's room, he grabbed the thermometer and check his temperature again, it was slightly lower but Sanemi wasn't out of fever zone just yet.

He put the thermometer away and turned off the light, he went back to the couch and  went back to what he was doing before Sanemi returned.

He looked at his phone. "28 new messages and 5 missed calls." He read on his phone screen.

He sighed and threw his phone away from him, he heard a thud as it hit the wall and what sounded like a crack, he flinched hearing. "Shit!" He thought to himself, he did not mean to throw it that far or that hard.

(Nah, bc one time my phone was acting werid and I got mad and chucked it at the wall, the mother fucking phone put a hole in the wall 💀)

He picked it up and it started to vibrate meaning someone was calling him, he looked at the caller ID and sighed, tears ran down his face reading the ID. He dropped on the floor and started to cry. He didn't know what to do.

He ended up falling asleep on the floor against the wall, tears running down his face, his pale porcelain skin stained red from the tears.

His phone never stopped going off, but he did not answer it once that entire night.

The next day around 4am Sanemi's alarm went off, he got up and was feeling nice and cooled down. He looked around and noticed a thermometer, he was confused. Suddenly he remembers what he did with Giyuu, and he shot up running out of the his room about to go to Giyuu's but he stopped seeing Giyuu asleep against the wall on the floor, phone in hand. A tear stained face.

Then he remembered why he had sex with Giyuu in the first place. "Shit! My match!" He ran to his room and got dressed. He was about to run out of the apartment but stopped he went back to the livingroom and picked Giyuu up and went into his room and placed him in his bed tucking him in. He walked out and saw Giyuu's phone he picked it up and looked at the screen.

"It's cracked.." Sanemi said rubbing his finger tip over the crack. Then the screen lit up, he saw all the messages and missed calls and a full voicemail inbox. He saw the ID and glared at the name. He shoved the phone in is pocket and left with it.

He would give it back later but he could tell Giyuu needed sleep and not a distraction. He went to the gym and worked out for a bit, ate a good healthy breakfast and got ready for his match which was slowly creeping up. He was in the locker room and was stretching, he was nervous.