2

‼️NSFW PART READ AT OWN RISK‼️

A month passed and Sanemi and Giyuu would talk more but it wasn't like they were best friends. More like coworkers. 

Sanemi notcied something about Giyuu though, he started to get phone calls at random times and would pick up instantly and always walked away. There were times he found Giyuu standing in the halls looking at his phone sad. He knew it was something that had to do with his boyfriend it was the way he looked at his phone.

Sanemi couldn't ask about it or intervene it wasn't his place even though his undying crush on Giyuu grew more and more with the time he hung around him.

"Hey, Giyuu." Sanemi called out to him while walking up behind him, they were in the gym. "I was wondering if some of the guys could come over and hang out, if not we can go somewhere else?" Sanemi asked.

"It is fine, I'm busy tonight anyways." Giyuu said. "Alright then, thanks." Sanemi said walking away.

He went home with 3 other fighters, Uzui Tengen, Obanai Iguro, and Rengoku Kyojuro. They were in the apartment watching TV and eating some snacks.

Sanemi could hear the knob rattling, he leaned back and looked at the door, the door swung open really fast and Giyuu ran in slamming it shut, his face was bleeding and it was clear he got beat up. "Giyuu?" Sanemi asked standing up, before Giyuu could turn fully around their door was kicked open, Giyuu screamed and ran to his bedroom shutting the door.

Sanemi recognized the man, it was Giyuu's boyfriend. All of the other fighters on the couch got up and stood behind Sanemi. "Giyuu! Come on! You know I didn't mean that!" He started to yell for Giyuu.

"Go away!" Giyuu yelled back. "Come on man, you gotta go." Uzui said stepping forward. "No! Not until Giyuu talks to me!" He said slapping Uzui's hand away, Uzui rolled his eyes and back handed him. "Assholes like you don't deserve people like him. People like him deserve people that treat him good, and don't hit him." Uzui said while shoving the guy out of the apartment, and slamming the door. Uzui turned around and gave a thumbs up.

"There I got rid of an asshole. Now let's check if Giyuu is okay." Uzui said. "Wow, you can be nice?" Obanai asked turning around. "Ha, ha. So funny." Uzui said.

"Uzui is really nice to his wives." Rengoku said, that is when they realized Sanemi was gone and Giyuu's door was open. They walked in and Sanemi and hugging Giyuu who was holding onto him.

That was a week ago. They didn't really talk about it since it was a touchy subject but Sanemi and Giyuu did sit down and discuss what should be done if he shows up again. And that is when Giyuu admitted they were broken up with for about 2 weeks before that, and he waited outside their apartment complex for him and when Giyuu pulled away and tried to walk away he hit Giyuu and Giyuu ran away and he followed him to the apartment.

He had been harassing Giyuu over the phone before that and Giyuu was scared of him.

But ever since then they went home together and Giyuu wouldn't leave the apartment without Sanemi. They started to spend more time together and would talk more.

Sanemi was in his room on his phone talking to a hookup, he had a fight the next day. He needed this.

He got up and walked out of his room. "Where are you going?" Giyuu asked sitting on the couch. "To run an errand. I'll be back." Sanemi said walking out.

He walked down to the hall to the elevator and went in it and went down to the lobby and walked out of the building. He ran across the street and went to the motel, he bought a room and waited for his hook up, who showed up shortly after.

As soon as the hook up was ready he pinned him to the bed and started to thrust into him. The hook up moaned loudly but it was obvious it was fake, it didn't feel nice like it did before to Sanemi.

Ever since Giyuu was done with his ex boyfriend he had been feeling strange, all he wanted was Giyuu. But he didn't want to force it.

He couldn't have sex like this before. He stopped and pulled out. He got redressed. "Wait where are you going?" The hook up asked. "I got stuff to do, here is your pay." Sanemi said throwing cash on the bed and walking out. He ran back across the street and instead of taking the elevator he ran up the stairs and went to his floor.

He ran down the hall and to their door, he swung it open and Giyuu was still sitting on the couch watching TV. "What?" Giyuu asked watching Sanemi. Sanemi shut the door and walked towards the couch. He sat down next to Giyuu and was slightly breathing heavily.

"I need to have sex before each match, that is what I was going to go do." Sanemi said. "I need to have sex with a man, and I can't do that to you." Sanemi said, he was about to say something but Giyuu cut him off.

"You can't do what to me?" Giyuu asked. "I want to have sex with you, but I can't stand the thought of having sex with another right now, so I just left." Sanemi said looking down at his hands. "Why me?" Giyuu asked. "I have a stupid crush on you like a middle schooler. I feel stupid." Sanemi said. Giyuu reached his hands out and grabbed Sanemi's face and lifted it up so he was looking up at Giyuu.

"Sanemi, why are you telling me this?" Giyuu asked, Sanemi looked into Giyuu's eyes, he placed his hands on Giyuu's and pulled them off and held them in his own. "I want to have sex with you but I won't let myself if you don't want to." Sanemi said. "How do you know I don't want to?" Giyuu asked moving slightly closer. "I can be rough, I won't hold back." Sanemi said also getting closer."Then don't, I like rough." Giyuu said closing the gap.

Sanemi was a little shocked being kissed by Giyuu, the kiss was sweet, a little too sweet for his liking but he wanted it. He started to kiss back and pinned Giyuu under him. He started to kiss his neck and he bit into Giyuu's soft pale skin. Giyuu held onto Sanemi's and let out whimpers. Sanemi heard these whimpers and panicked thinking he hurt Giyuu, he pulled away. "I'm sorry!" Sanemi yelled, Giyuu looked up at him, and pulled him back down. "It is fine, I like feeling a little pain." Giyuu whispered.

Sanemi figured it out, Giyuu was a M...a Masochist. "A Masochist?" Sanemi asked. "a little." Giyuu said kissing Sanemi again. Sanemi got excited he could work with this, it was easy all he had to do was do what he normally did. So he started again, he started to bite into Giyuu's neck drawing a tiny bit of blood and he licked it.

He then pulled away and took off his clothes and so did Giyuu. He licked down Giyuu's body and he pulled away and reached down into his bag and pulled out a bottle of lube. He squirted some on his fingers and pressed them against Giyuu's hole and pushed it. He sucked in a sharp breath and closed his eyes, Sanemi noticed something, Giyuu's dick twitched when he did this. "HE ACTUALLY GETS TURNED ON DUE TO PAIN?!" Sanemi thought to himself. He was completely turned on now. He started to finger Giyuu really fast hitting everything that needed to be hit. Giyuu's dick rose and so did Sanemi's.

Pre-cum dripped out of Giyuu's tip into his stomach, Sanemi grinned and pulled his fingers out. He flipped Giyuu over and pushed his head into the couch.

Giyuu only let out a little chuckle. This was better than Sanemi's dreams, and he has had a lot of them.

He quickly shoved himself inside of Giyuu, Giyuu gripped onto the couch and he held back some moans and Sanemi could tell Giyuu was still tight from the way he tightened up around his dick. Sanemi pulled out and slammed back into Giyuu really hard.

End of Part 2 of Fix Me.