Intro

Darkness, the feeling of falling endlessly, then burning.

You shot up, waking up from the same nightmare. With a long sigh you massaged your wrists. The invisible shackles still making no sound. Out of the window you could still see the same boring daily chaos running rampent. 

Hell. How long has it even been? It had become harder to remember by the day. What was it even like before all of this?

You groaned annoyed at your own train of thought and got up walking outside of your little abode. And of course the first step outside, you stepped in a bit of blood. Annoying you even more.
"Oh I..I... I'm so sorry miss Juli, I'll clean that right up. Those rowdy neighbors had a party again.." A small little demon stuttered while running up to you. Minxy. The little demon girl that found you when you first woke up in this place. She was chaotic, but sweet. She was so different from most here, that you at one point almost thought that her soul must've mistakenly been send here. But you knew full well that wasn't possible. But she was an adorable little light in this gruesome place. You shook your head at the little one before you. "It's fine. We'll clean it up later."

Walking among the streets and the chaos you made your way to your office. You couldnt sit still, never had you been good at it. So you had made yourself usefull here. The deal broken was your nickname. You hated it, it made you sound like the one who put you in shackles to begin with. But the name brought in business. You didn't make deals in the traditional way. No demonic handshakes. Depending on the request you provided services for money or information. 

You sipped your drink but overheard a few in the lobby talking. " Did you hear? She really did it..."      " Does that mean maybe we could too...?"    "Don't be ridiculous. The king helped her of course she won like that."    "But even then.... defeating angels..Adam no less"

The sip you had just taken into your mouth spewed out from the shock. Defeating... angels? The rumours were getting wilder by the day in this place. But by god did it intrigue you. You listened in a little bit more. Charlie, the daughter of the king had managed to stop a siege. Destroying her hotel in the process. It was the talk of the town. You hadn't really gotten out much this week so no wonder you missed the news. And apparently Lucifer himself had even shown up. Before you had managed to steer clear of anything related to the cullings. Well hidden, decently unknown. Most people in this lobby didn't even know you. Even as the deal broker you kept yourself anonymous. If anyone found out it would spell trouble. Only one person knew and that was already too much. 

Contemplating whether or not you should get more information on this you decided it was none of your business and had nothing to do with you. It would only make the chance of being found out rise exponentionally.
But before you could think your next thought, the few in the lobby heard a scream and ran outside. You tried to get up but before you could rise to your feet, you saw a shadow and were greeted with an unwelcome  familiar smile.

Alastor. You were so caught up in the shock of seeing him it took you a moment to notice there were 3 other people with him. A young lady with a cross over her eye. An angel? How.
A young girl with blonde hair and a big smile on her face. And when your eyes moved to the forth figure, the color began draining from your face.   Lucifer.

" Now that you're all caught up, i've come to enlist your services once again. It's been so long hasn't it." The static you were well to familiar with in his voice send a shiver down your spine. Your attention now fully back towards the man that bound you. " Oh fuck off. I've done enough for you already. I thought you were on holiday. Sooooo glad to have you back radio demon." Before I could even begin the glare the young blonde woman was up in my face with an even brighter smile. " So glad to meet you! We need your help. We have a little problem and Alastor here mentioned you could help us?" Her smile felt contagious, but could not beat the annoyance at this unwanted reunion. " And what could the radio demon want with the princess? And whatever does that have anything to do with me?"
" We have a little.... rat problem. Just sense around would you? And I figured my dear old friend  could help us." Taking in the scent around you, he was right. You smelled them. Angels. Foolish and reckless enough to come back with a vengeance, as expected. There were quite a few. Hidden? How strange, normally they'd come barging in like they own the place. You looked around the little group before you and the new empty lobby. And with a small sigh you took a small little bow holding your wrists up to Alastor. Looking him straight in his eyes. "With my help, i'd say we are even right?". His smile never faded, but you knew full well he was considering the options. But without waiting too long he put his speaker against my wrists and the shackles appeared, breaking right before me. And right in that second, we all heard glass breaking.

In a split second I was in front of the princess touching her forhead for one second. Familiar yellow magic flowing from my hand and to her. Then to the rest of the group, forming a shield around them before turning around. Within even less time, we were surrounded. It may have been a few years. But you knew battle very well. You could hear the group telling you to let down the shield, their plees in vein though. You knew especially the angel lady seemed desperate. They had no idea.

With a swift motion deflecting the weapons of oncoming angels. Slow. They had become so slow compared to the old days. It only took a few seconds to take out half of their group. They stopped for a moment. Surrounding yourself and the shielded group. One seemed to pick up on their chances. While you picked up an angel spear and got ready to face the rest of them, the one nodded to the rest  as they swiftly rose into the air and left. 

With a small sigh you drop the weapon as your little companion came running towards you hugging your leg. " Miss Juli, Miss Juli! Are you ok? that was bad oh god oh god." 
The small demon was always a worry wart, but you loved that about her as well. With a small pat on her head you smiled to show it was fine. But you were distracted. 
Before you knew it, one final angel had rushed in and pinned Minxy to the wall with a dagger to hear throat. No thoughts, just insticts. Rushing towards the creature holding your friend you spread your wings to gain speed, stabbed the spear through the angels back and threw her to the side. Grabbing Minxy into your arms and forming a protective wall with your wings while letting some angelic magic out to restrain the rogue soldier.

The panic, fear and worry vanished when you saw she was fine, but then realisation sank in. "No, no no no no" You kept Minxy in your arms and quickly looked around. As you feared. All of the 4 onlookers saw. Alastor only smirking at you with eyes that you couldn't read.

"Now that we have the introductions out of the way, we should move. They could be back." The static in his voice sounded mocking. He had been the only one that knew about your true nature. The angel women, the princess were looking at you with shock. Then your eyes found his, Lucifer. The one you had admired before he fell. He still looked the same, you had expected his years in hell would have changed him. But that didn't seem the case at all.

Your wings slowly hid back behind you, while letting the now safe creature in your arms go. Looking her over one more time, but she was looking at you with the same amount of shock.
Lowering your head and looking away from the group you chuckled slightly. " Well fuck, guess the secrets out now. Thanks Alastor. Much appreciated. Sheesh." But all he did was laugh. The first to speak after that was Charlie, the princess of Hell. " ANOTHER angel? That is going to be SUCH a help. Hi! Im Charlie! I run a hotel to help sinners!" and she grabbed your hand, as if missing the tone in the room. But while she shook it you could see the same little spark, she was definetly his daughter. That's for sure. Next --- grabbed your leg all excited not even being able to form words. I guess she thought it was really cool. Charlie's lady friend seem to just stare at me.
And Lucifer's eyes were still on me. But now I could read confusion.

He must've thought he'd been the only one fallen the way he had. " Juli, Pleasure to make your aquientance. I'm guessing some of you have questions?"

And his voice was the first to speak up. " Who.... are you?"