4- Confession

乙卂爪乙卂爪

1 week Passed after We said 'YES' To Mirza's so Today They all Are Coming over for Dinner. Amna Aunty said that Mirza Siblings are very Excited to Meet me But I'm Least Excited to face any of them. I started Going to Hospital as Usual. I didn't Meet Dr. Arshab, may be he's trying to Give me space. As Usual I reached Home After Maghrib, I straight Went to Bathroom as guest will arrive soon.
I wore Byzantium Sparkly Purple dress with baby pink Hijab. Did minimal make-up and Went Downstairs.

Today's Look:-

Guest didn't arrive yet so I went into Kitchen to help Mamma

Guest didn't arrive yet so I went into Kitchen to help Mamma. After Half Hour Doorbell Rang So Every Elder Went to tend the guests and I came In My room. After Sometime mamma Called me.

Taking Deep Breaths I straight Went to Living room where all the Guests Were Sitting. I Greeted Everyone And sobiya Was Looking At me with so Much adoration in her Eyes And Her Mouth Was Open and I couldn't help myself and A Low Chuckle left My mouth "You are So Beautiful" I smiled . They introduced Themselves and We Youngsters Went to Garden.

I Don't know Why but Abeer seemed sus to me, Sobiya Is Such a cutie-pie.
Ibrahim Was Sitting Opposite to me and I didn't even Pass him a Glance. Hayat And Doruk were The Lovey Dovey Couple. They said Their Brother Arhan Didn't come Due to His work and Of Course Everyone Knows Arhan Mirza is Married to his Work (I read this Article Somewhere Tho).

The best One of them Was Daiyan. He Talks as in 'Third Person' for Example Instead of saying -I am Happy- he Says -His highness is Happy- It took Me 1 complete hour to Understand that He is talking about Himself. He calls Everyone As Daughter And Son , Like he pretends to be their Father. So He Said "His Highness Was Astonished Why His Spawn Fell in love at first Sight. But after Looking at You daughter, I think he Was right" I laughed so Hard Hearing This, not on that LOVE part, I totally ignored that, he just caught me off guard with his language and that Spawn LOL, He's my favourite already.

Everyone went Inside the house leaving me and Ibrahim. One thing that I noticed He always Dress sophisticated like some Stand-offish posh Kid.

Ibrahim's Look:-