3- One Last Time

Rang the, noor tha
Jab kareeb tu tha
Ek jannat sa tha, yeh jahaan..

Waqt ki ret pe kuch mere naam sa
Likh ke chhod gaya tu kahaan..

Hamari adhuri kahani..

ᏃᎯᎷᏃᎯᎷ

"We are here to ask for ZamZam's hand in marriage for my son Ibrahim"
As Soon as I heard those Words.. It was like Someone flipped Bucket of Cold water on my face. I said "I'm sorry I've to go" and Ran Towards my room. I closed My Room and Cried my heart out
"Oh Allah, how Could this Happen?? I never Expected Somthing like this To happen, My Ahad Is striving Hard So that He will fulfill his promise but I never thought Something like This Would happen... No I will Not let this happen. I can't Break my promise. I will Tell everyone about Ahad. Yes I can't Say Yes to Anyone else... How Can I Allah tala?? How Can I betray Him?? No I can't ... No....."

Tears Were Rolling continuously out of My eyes. I stood there Crying for hours. I heard a knock on my door. Before opening I went To washroom, washed My face And then Opened the door to Find Chachu and Pappa At the Door. They Came In and sat on my bed gesturing me to Sit. I sat between both of Them. Chachu Kept his hand On my head And Asked my opinion about this proposal. I said "No, I don't want to Marry him". They both Exchanged glances and Pappa asked me for the reason. And Without any Second thoughts I told to them "I love Someone from my university. I swear I never Crossed any limits , We always Maintained our Distance, He never even touched me. He is also Very Firm on his Deen Masha Allah. He is of same age as mine... and Currently Doing Internship in Our City Hospital. He asked Me For Marriage and I said I will wait for him untill he settles."

And Sobbing Horribly I said Whatever came In my mouth at that Time.
Chachu Asked me when did I promised him this Then I said "2 years passed, Just 2 years more, then Everything will turn out Fine In sha Allah... I want to wait for him... I want to Fulfill my promise... I can't marry Someone else" Pappa Spoken "Look Beta, If You Don't want to marry we will Not force you to... Two years are Not very long.. it will certainly pass soon. But Just Think about it, Ibrahim appeared very sincere and His Calm tone, His Etiquettes were all seen in His Behaviour. He is Well Settled, You know About Mirza's... If Allah sent someone for you then You should atleast think about it Instead of Directly saying no. No matter How Many years will pass, You will never get The Life with That University man, Which Ibrahim can Provide to You." My eyes Started Burning From the Tears That I was trying to Hold 'How can he compare Ahad with Ibrahim and Little did he know I will never choose comfort over my love, That's Just Not me'.

I wanted to say So many Things but All words were stuck on my Tongue. My Migraine Activated Due To Continuous crying. So I just Noded and Said "I will think about it" but my answer will be No.

1 week Passed And Everyone was Asking My answer but I was Just Stalling them effortlessly. I asked for Leave From Hospital as I don't wanna Face any 'Mirza' Right now. The news did Reach to My aunts As Both of them came today and I know chachu called them to persuade me but I didn't even bothered to seat between them As I was in my Room although I know That they don't know About My love as chachu and Pappa Kept it concealed. I heard A knock on the Door and I know It's Sunairah And She wants to Persuade me so I prepared a speech in my Mind To Stall her. But as Soon as I opened the door My Breath got hitched. This parasite was the Last Person I wanted to see right now. I was About to close the Door on his face but he pushed it Open and Came inside My room.

He Held my hand and Twisted it at my Back and I started Stuttering again "P-please leave m-me alone, I-i Don't want t-to talk". He Twisted it more and I felt so helpless at that Moment And Tears Started Rolling out of my eyes. "They Said he came and Said he Likes you... How Can you Let anyone near you, you know You are mine, How can you do this to me Dua?" "I w-will call p-pappa if you w-will not l-leave my hand" He laughed maniacally and said " You will die but will never do that, you hate conflicts so stop with your idle threats I'm very Angry right now ". He was Twisting my Hand with so Much force that I know marks will Surely be there Due to his Grip " Listen to me Very carefully Dua, You will Directly Say no To Anyone who Will ask Your Answer. You are Dua Amir Malik and No one Can Take you away from me" Gosh Why does every word from his Mouth Sounds Disgusting. I don't Know Why He Left my Hand And Wiped My tears Off.