2-Bomb

ÃǗŤĤỖŘ'Ŝ РŐV

Ibrahim frequently started going to the Hospital, to meet Dr. Arshab (or certain someone). One day he was so stressed due to his ongoing Case and ZamZam noticed it, they were drinking coffee as usual and she asked " Is everything alright Mr. Ibrahim? you seem stressed". He replied "I've never lost any case in these 5 years of my career but this one's a tough nut to crack. I am not getting any leads, I don't know what to do, where to go" so she smiled and replied "-When you don't know where to go, come to me- isn't that's what Allah SWT has been telling from the start of time. Have faith in him and Have faith in yourself, I know you will win this case". He got so touched by her optimism so he decided to make a move. He bid good-bye and Went from there. Days Passed and he stopped coming to the hospital as he was busy with case, and ZamZam didn't even bother because she was already busy in her life.

At Mirza Palace:

Everyone was sitting in the Yard at Evening when Ibrahim Came and bounced the good news "Assalamualikum everyone, I won the Case" Everyone Happily greeted back and Arhan Commented "My noble brother, Never lost any Case" and Ibrahim Replied "Just like my Brother never lost any deal" and both Hugged Each Other. Arhan And Ibrahim are like two body and One soul. All Mirza cousins were very close to each other and their Group's name is 'PHOENIX CLUB' .

PHOENIX CLUB members:

ARHAN: Leader And Mastermind (AR)
DORUK: Best Physique (D)
IBRAHIM: Peace Maker (Ibbu)
HAYAT: Beauty (Haya)
ABEER: Brain (Abi)
DAIYAN: Humour (His highness)
SOBIYA: Princess ( Sobi)

Note:-
Doruk is Married (With Hayat).
Abeer Loves Arhan So Much But Arhan Is Least intrested In all These Feelings. The Media Once wrote that -Arhan Mirza Is Married to Sarté -. He never Saw any Women with That Angle and Also He thinks Of Abeer as His Sister, But she is Quite obsessive Lover.
Also, Every Mirza Sibling Calls Arshab as Dad, Amna As Mom, Kashan As Papa and zehra as Mamma.

(Zehra is a Negative Character, Power Hungry Vicious Women Who Can cross Any Limits To Get what She wants. So No Males In Mirza Palace Likes Her as Everyone is aware of her nature.)

At dinner Table, Everyone was eating food Happily because Ibrahim Won this Case, It was Very Important case Of his career and He was working on it from last 3 months. But He was very Quite so Amna Asked him "Ibbu Are u not Happy ?" Hearing her voice he Came Out of the Trance and Said "Why are You Asking this question mom? I'm very Happy"

Amna Then Stated "But You Are not Eating your Food and I am Noticing from Evening that You are behaving very Quite, Is Somthing Bothering you?" As She said This everyone turned their Gazes to Ibrahim who Smiled in return. And Everyone was confused. Ibrahim Broke the Silence " Actually yes but Before saying what's bothering Me I would like to Ask a Question to Dad." The Mirza Siblings were exchanging glances with Each other. "Of Course Ibbu Ask" Said Arshab. Hearing Ibbu's Question whole Phoenix club Stood up, "Is Ms.Farooqui Single?"

"No Way Bro!!!!" Said Daiyan "Don't tell me What I'm Thinking is right" said Doruk, Abeer and Hayat Started passing Comments which Made Everyone laugh. And Arhan Asked "Who's she?" So Ibbu Replied "A doctor at Mirza Hospital Working Under Dad, I went To the hospital to discuss about The case And I saw her there" Daiyan said "Love at First Sight!? Bro no way!!" And during whole conversation Ibbu was Blushing very Hard. Amna Said "Who would have thought that Our Shy Ibbu will ever Fall For Someone at first sight". Then Kashan Silenced all of them "You haven't answer his Question Arshab". Arshab Smiled And said "According to her CV, Her Last name is same as her Father's and during one of our trip, they were playing game and she said she is single as she hates Relationships before marriage". Everyone started congratulating Ibrahim That She's single But Ibrahim's Sentence Made Everyone Confused.....