Chapter 6

NIALL'S POV

My family entered through the door.

"Whatcha standing around for, Niagra come on in." Hale, my sister-in-law called her.

I somehow gained back my voice "We meet again."

"Yes we do." She replied.

"When did you-" my mom began "Manchester remember?" She cut her off.

"Oh. My. Holy. Gods" Greg started to tease us. "Theo you are soon gonna have a younger brother to play with you, champ!" He exclaimed to his little son.

"Where pappa?" The little boy asked.

"Uncle Niall and Aunt Niagra will give you him my boy, don't worry." He replied as a good father.

"Greg, stop making fun of him" Hale was defending me.

"You know, that's what brothers do" Greg defended himself.

"Niagra, now come on here and give me a hug or I'll kill Niall and go to jail." Louis threatend, changing the subject.

She tackled him to the floor and started laughing hysterically. "Nobody dare touch my Nialler!"

My Nialler?? Well... It does feel nice to hear someone say that...

I joined in on the floor because Lou is the one who tackles and not get tackled.

We both burst out laughing like lunatics annd the rest also joined in.

"We had a deal remember Ni?" She asked me.

"His name is Niall cough cough" Greg joked.

"He is Nialler to me coz I ain't calling him the name of a river." She defended me.

"So, Ni?" She turned to me

"Follow me m'lady" I said while leading her to my Range Rover.

After getting in the car she began "So, how was your tour?"

"It was simply better than words." I said like our song.

She smiled "Really?"

"I meant it was worth going there to all those places. Especially India and Greece since we were going there for the first time ever. How is your uni getting on?" I asked

"This is my break before my Masters application is confirmed." She replied.

"Great, even we are taking a break for sometime. So we can be together! You will be in Mullingar right?" I asked a question I really wanted to know the answer to.

"Of course I am gonna be there! Were will I go then?" She joked.

"YAAAYYY!!! We two can go hang out together!"

"You mean all of us right?"

"What do ya mean?"

"Well, the girls wanted to see around Ireland right? So I am pretty sure that the boys and the girls are gonna stick around." She explained.

I just wanted six people teasing me for my behaviour around her. Just. So. Great.

NIAGARA'S POV

Did he just say the two of us? No way he didn't. I can't.... I just can't believe it. Niall wanted to spend time with me! This was the absolute first time a guy wanted to spend time with me.

"So tell me Niagra, do you know my family?" He asked.

"Yes. I have known Hale for sometime and she introduced me to the family."

"But how are we meeting now?"

"Whenver you are in Ireland, I'll be in Cambridgeshire and whenever I'm in Ireland you will be somewhere in the world. But Hale would tell me that Niall would have loved to meet you."

"Well yeah of course, she was right." He said making my knot in the gut tense tighter.

"Since you know about my life why don't you tell me about yours'?" He asked. I wanted to avoid it but I knew that I had to tell him someday.

So I began "I have been living in Dublin actually, but, since the cost of living is a bit high there and in my budget in Mullingar, I moved over here three years ago. You do know that I am studying at Cambridge, so I don't need to tell you that."

"What subject are you doing?" He asked.

"I am doing graduation in genetics and I plan to do post graduation too in that." I answered him, rolling my eyes.

"Well, go on we still have time left." He said.

"He-he-hem" somebody coughed from behind the car.

Yes, it was Greg Horan.

"Yes Greg?" Niall enquired his brother.

"Its not just you two you know, even we are there in the car." He said

"But you get to talk to her all the time and I am just meeting her even though she is our neighbor for three years." Niall said "And I do want to know about my friend's life."

Why did it feel like someone punched the shit out of me when he called me friend? It is not normal to feel so and that I am sure of it.