Chapter 9

Abhimanyu P O V

It's already more than a month, I am in  Tottenham  city ,  London preparing  for the opening of my new hotel and night club..
It's my precious project for which I am working for the past two years..
And at last , all is set

Right now , I am attending  meeting through conference call sitting at my  own space ... comfortably in my condo

From morning, back to back , I am listening to the report from my team for the latest progress .. Sipping my coffee , me and
Dev , my assistant who is assisting me with the latest changes and report  is  also helping me with the last minute of changes..

We completed the work by noon ...
Again in evening, I  have  a meeting with my marketing team..

I asked Dev to arrange everything.
and made myself comfortable on the coach  and closed my eyes to relax...

I heard  Dev  asking me ,
"Sir , we need to reschedule the opening dates,  he suggested

"Why "? I asked him without opening my eyes

"Sir as yours engagement date is been finalized..he  reminded me..

Full fledged smile appeared  on my face..As I remember last week, my father called me to  discussed about my engagement, and asked me about any objection from my side and am i ready for this new responsibilities...
From my side , I was ready anytime

And already, it was been decided ,  before only , by elders and Radhika ma when Naina will turn 18 , we will have an engagement. and marriage once she is 20..

Everything were planned by mutual discussion ..

And last week , she celebrated  her  18th birthday..
I missed her celebration but definitely , once I will be there I will celebrate grandly...

Her celebration was definitely well arranged by Sanjana..

And my little bride, was looking so tempting in that gown..her smile, her innocent, her beauty everything is perfect...

She didn't know, but I was watching her live on the cam .. our living and pool area had many camera to cover the whole space it is for security purpose. ..The  camera was attached to my device which made very easy for me to watch it live...

Her every move , her every expression, her every moment..amazed me..She is always so beautiful and innocent.

I was watching.. and it made  me so happy , to see  how  cheerful she was!

"Sir, Dev voice interrupted  my thoughts..

"So , we need to reschedule the dates..

"Yes, Dev let the  marketing  team handle the P.R... at least it will take two weeks..
Let not rush the opening...

After my engagement , I want my whole family..to celebrate our new venture..
And let's me introduce, Naina officially my fiancee in the media , during opening venture..

I have already decided now it is the time , for Naina to be present in my every step.. after all she is going to be my life partner...

I asked Dev to take two  hours break before we resume the work.We shall be  discussing about the project and my engagement... I also informed him that we are travelling back home next week...
I also ask him to check the security

Again in evening ,I started working...  everything need to be wrap up before going home...

Since , past two days.. I was not able to call Naina  , I was only texting her.. she informed me they are going to Trisha place to spend some quality time ,as she is shifting to another country..
And dad already given them permission...