Chapter 1

Author P.O.V

The loud blaring of her alarm had her groaning  out in annoyance as she gradually turned of the alarm...

The illuminating rays of Sun played hide and seek through the curtains caressing her face..

With the light on she flex her arms. yawning  before easily sitting up and removing her fluppy blanket ... The idea of leaving her warm cosy bed was hard wrenching but she need to go to her high school...

Naina open the curtains of her room before smiling at the place..
She quickly tidy her bed ,clean her room settling all her stuff ,maintaining  her wardrobe..

In spite of having so many servant at her house she have this habit of doing her own work...then
She quickly went to the bathroom to get freshen up and get ready for her day..

She wore her  knee length uniform..
She was  chubby and round .. she always used to wear a baggy clothes to hide her figure... She sometime feel conscious about herself...
But ..her mother, her aunty and her bestie always say she is beautiful....

And she believe them
She also remember her mother worries,  about her being a girl she needs to protect herself from the lecherous people..
After tidying her uniform she
tide her hair in a ponytail...

She quickly went down to find her mother... As usual she found her mother in the kitchen helping the servant in breakfast...

Quickly she ran  to her mother and hug her  and kiss her cheek

" Good morning momma" she wished her

" Good morning my sunshine"! her mother beamed..

She was only child of her mother,  her father died when she was only 7 years old ,after her father died in an accident... Her father friend took her and her mother  in his own custody and protection...

Arnav Singh his father friend ,never ever did any differentiate between his daughter and Naina he took a complete responsibility of Naina and her mother...

Arnav not only took the complete responsibility ,but he sheltered them in his own house as his own  family.
Naina and her mother was staying  in  Rathod mansion .
No one objected from Arnav decision
Arnav was  powerful and head of the family. So no one question his decision..

Arnav was married to Niharika...
and he had two children Abhimanyu and Sanjana..

Arnav never made Radhika and Naina   feel that their are not part of the family...

He made every possibility to make them comfortable and part of the family..Not only he , but his wife Niharika also supported.
Not only he took them into his family but he also betrothed  Naina to his elders  son .. Abhimanyu ..
So that Naina and her mother will never leave this house...

Naina's mother Radhika.. initially was not ready for Naina marriage to Abhimanyu she thought this is very unfair for both of them and Naina was very young and Abhimanyu was 10 years older than Naina...

But Arnav convince Radhika that this is a good proposal and Naina father was always in this favour...
And this way Naina will always stay with them... after giving a lot of thought... Radhika excepted this proposal...

Radhika was a very simple , and respectful woman.. she value her culture much ...
Being a single parent she was trying to upbring Naina with lots of love, reliance, good education,...and dignity..
She always tried that no one lay  any finger on her daughter
So, since childhood Radhika... always.
remind
Naina  that she is betrothed to Abhimanyu..
She needs to respect this relationship.. and never let anyone to point  their fingers on her , and question her mother upbringing...

Naina  a 17 years teenager  is a  simple,kind , intelligent, beautiful...and dreamer...
She always respect her elders and never question them...
She believe her mother decision ...
At the age of 14 she was informed , that she was going to be married to Abhimanyu.... Her mother always thought for to be respectful towards this relationship...
She need to respect ,love ,and mould herself according to Abhimanyu..

She never raised her question against her mother, she love her mother very much she know how much struggling and suffering her mother had  been gone through for her...

And at the young age, she believed that Abhimanyu is a good match for her .She was very young to understand but her young mind... believe in her elders decision....

My sunshine is looking so beautiful..her mother kissed on her forehead..

Mumma ,..no lie your daughter is looking like  baby panda see.. this uniform is also
tight she huffed and pouted..

" Come here, let me see who said"! my sunshine is so beautiful.. your mirror is blurry..see from your momma eyes your reflection ...she cooed her sweetly..

Naina smiled sweetly at her mother

" Momna , I love you very much"..
"I love my sunshine soo very much "they both hugged each other

" Oooo ! What a scene
Today's I am seeing Mother India picture her bestie Sanjana commented dramatically wiping her tears from her eyes..

Naina rolled her eyes...
Radhika looked at her softly..

"Maasi maa, Sometime look at this slave also... I am also in line...if all the blessings and love you will give to your sunshine..so what about your moon... Sanjana exclaimed..pointing at herself

"My love is always for my both the daughters.. Radhika kiss Sanjana forehead lovingly..

Come both of you quickly don't leave without breakfast...
They both nodded and all went to dinning area to have break fast...
They both quickly had their...
Breakfast and left for there school

Thank you so much for reading 🙏
Please vote and comment free to suggest and correct the grammatical mistakes
Next chapter will be updated soon