Chapter 8

Naina P.O.V

Boring ! boring! . At the moment , I am feeling my eyes is scrutinizing everywhere to find something interesting..
"Alas "! Just damn I am feeling so tiresome for now...
I am sipping my juice..
"Don't know what it is , randomly i grabbed it  .

My eyes went to Sanjana to see ,  she was enjoying.. in the pool.

"Yes! At last I don't know how she convinced her  parent to send us for 3 day trip.  No one is aware that we came to a pool party , rather than a trip..
We arrived on Friday night and  till  next  day I was sleeping like a log. I don't know what was happening around me. Until Sanjana barged  our  room.. to inform me to get ready for the pool  party...
Annoyingly , I got up to get ready
As usual I had wore , my hoodie and baggy pants...
But both Sanjana and Trisha  glared at me and gave me an earful..  It is a pool party , not a pajama party both give me a weird look  and  insisted  me to wear something hot for which,  i  disagree.

Trisha was in , a  yellow short summer floral  frock , her funky earring  and floral necklace was looking stunning ,  whereas  Sanjana was in pink top crop tank and short denim. her hair was open  and bouncing wavy from end  , she had wore a shell accessory she was  looking hot .. after a lot of discussion, I agree to wear a formal casual white tight jeans ,and white shirt, my dark hair was tied in a high ponytail..minus accessory in the name of makeup I only applied chap strawberry lipstick and eyeliner , somehow this was usually from myself I don't like to  groom myself... But once in a while ,
it looks great ,when you groom  I felt it..
Looking my own reflection in the mirror..
" Pretty gorgeous"! Sanjana exclaimed behind me... Through the mirror I gave her goofy smile.. I turn around she hold my hand and drag me to the party...

My eyes was roaming all around , the people were enjoying , most of the girls were  in their swimwear and shorts and the boys were  without the shirt or only in their shorts they were enjoying the scorching sun..near the pool.. Sanjana and me were walking hand in hand  the place were full of people and loud music was been played .. it was little dis comfort for me..
People were all comfortable like they enjoy this setting..

Feeling my discomfort she's squeezed my hand.. I look at her , to find she was giving me a   smile which was assuring me..
Taking a deep breath, I walked  forward with her..we reached near the pool..to meet some of our batchmate...

"Oh , someone is  looking so hot.. I heard someone saying..
I look up to find.. Rohit  the one who had  organise this pool party.. came forward with two drinks and some boys following him ..he offered us and welcomed us,
Sanjana took  the drink..

" Thanks"! I expressed  my gratitude...

"He  introduce us to some of his friend which was not from our school"
All were very friendly and cool after checking with us ,  he excuse himself .

"So girls welcome to my party and enjoy it..he winked playfully and left us.

Some girls were giving us creepy stare . Specially me like,  I came from different world..

"Don't  bother, about these cheap stakes girls.. you just enjoy.. Sanjana whispered in my ear..
I gave her a hearty smile.. and did not paid  any attention to useless people..

Most of the time Sanjana was the one socializing I was just giving smile.. I was looking around to find Trisha.. who was enjoying dancing at the centre..
Our eyes met , and she made a hand gestures, to come and dance with her..
Smilingly ,I shook my head and give her signal to enjoy...
After sometime , I excuse myself I told Sanjana I am going rest room..
She offered me , to  come with me..but I declined and went to washroom..

After completing my business,  I came out to find Sanjana near the pool.. then I kept looking here and there  to find a secluded place..but I don't want to leave her also..
So , silently I went where the drink was served.. I found a corner place I sat on the tool over there..
From that place I can see everyone...

After sometime I was started feeling un  interested... Waiting for this party to get over..
I was playing with the drink in my hand.. and casually looking around.

"Hello, beautiful need any company , my gazed went to my side from where I heard the voice..to see  a handsome boy , but familiar.
I have saw him somewhere but where.. my brow frowned perplexed

"Don't say me you didn't recognise me..he gave his boyish grin..

"Sorry but I know you..I asked  softly..

"Ms Naina Mathur , am I so unrecognizable to you..he sighed dejectedly..

Embarrassingly ,  I bit  my  bottom lip..

"Okay, okay  Daniel Pareed.. one of the student who received scholarship for best student ,we met during ceremony

My eyes widened..oh yes .. I met him during the school farewell , were he was also invited as one of the best  student who received the scholarship last year,he was also the captain of the soccer team .. he was the ex student of our school .
"Hi , I wished  him timidly..

"Hello, he greeted me excitedly..

We started chatting, atleast somebody was there who was like me not interested in this party... He told me how his friend blackmail him to come ...

He was very cool, and easy to converse ..
We both were happily chatting about regular stuff.. He was also sharing his future plan..

"I really wanted to say you are looking so different , means you are looking absolutely pretty" he  complemented me..
Listening to his compliment I blushed .. hardly any boy approached me and complimented me .. it was something new for me I don't know how to revert..

Surely, my cheeks had turned red like a tomato.. I looked up to find he was smiling at me...

"If you don't mind can I have  your number.. he asked very politely..

No , I can't my inner thoughts..as I tried to open my mouth to speak...
Suddenly there was silent... It was very odd  I looked around to see all stood silently and scared..
"But , why..I was confused..

"My gaze was searching for Sanjana and Trisha..but I couldn't find them..

"Oh shit , ! Where are they ?

Then suddenly , my  gaze shifted to the entrance of the pool to find  him...
His aura was outstanding and spoke volume , he was clauded in  his two piece  dark blue business suit..
My heart lumped  and stop beating for a moment  I tried  breathing the air around me after a second I gulped ..he was staring at me dangerously..

Slowly slowly, he was striding  towards me..like a predator step , his face was blank without any expression
I was just staring at him dumbfounded..

"Maan "! I said so slowly rarely it was audible to me.

"Doom , Naina you are gone..! No  one can save  you now...

Thank you so much for reading 🙏🙏 Please vote and comment..
Free to suggest and correct the grammatical mistakes Next update very soon